Spiral Drip Tip?

I almost bought a new mod just now before patience & logic kicked in and I decided to check in here first. I don't really need (or want) a new mod, but the new Joyetech AIO sports a really cool drip tip (which I do want).

KT147-L7.jpg

The internal spiral fin design is supposed to create a more flavorful vortex of vapor, but more importantly, I think it probably makes for an effective spit-back shield for atties that suffer that particular problem. I've searched the internet for days but have yet to come up with a single site that sells just the drip tip.

If anyone knows where I can find an AIO drip tip, please share.

Thanks.

For  $18.95, I'd just buy the whole thing and be done. I've paid more for a single drip tip before, this way you get the whole thing.  :) 

The AIO does look interesting as a whole and I've been hard pressed not to pick one up myself.

• 4 months later...

First, I like the internal spiral fin design which not only spirals your vapor into your mouth for smoother airflow but also blocks spit-back from devices that are prone to do that. Second, it's minimalistic in design...looks like a smooth cylinder on top of your tank.

They're strictly MTL, though. There's a little bit too much restriction for the DLers IMO.

Edited by Rixter

First, I like the internal spiral fin design which not only spirals your vapor into your mouth for smoother airflow but also blocks spit-back from devices that are prone to do that. Second, it's minimalistic in design...looks like a smooth cylinder on top of your tank.

Good enough bro, thx

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Rixter said:

They're strictly MTL, though. There's a little bit too much restriction for the DLers IMO.

@Rixter  Have you tried the drip tips with the screens in them? I picked one up and it's my favorite I use it on my Avocado which spits like crazy if I don't get the settings for the juice  right. I love it, the only down side is once and a while if I chain vape it gets wet and I have to blow it out into a paper towel to dry it out then problem solved.

I like the idea of screens ....

Everybody raise your hands if you've ever had a piece of lint from your pocket find its way into your drip tip then down your chimney right on to your coil ........ya........YUM!!  :blink:

7 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Everybody raise your hands if you've ever had a piece of lint from your pocket find its way into your drip tip then down your chimney right on to your coil ........ya........YUM!!  :blink:

Wow. Um... no?  :wacko:

No, can't say that I have, lololo

11 hours ago, Edna said:

@Rixter  Have you tried the drip tips with the screens in them? I picked one up and it's my favorite I use it on my Avocado which spits like crazy if I don't get the settings for the juice  right. I love it, the only down side is once and a while if I chain vape it gets wet and I have to blow it out into a paper towel to dry it out then problem solved.

Acrylic + Stainless Steel Hybrid 510 Drip Tip

2 hours ago, Edna said:

Acrylic + Stainless Steel Hybrid 510 Drip Tip

Where did you get this, Edna? Right now I use drip tips that are 3" long because I don't like the juice spitting into my mouth and it also cools the vapor (don't care for warm or hot vapor). I'd like to give this a shot, though.  :) 

Where did you get this, Edna? Right now I use drip tips that are 3" long because I don't like the juice spitting into my mouth and it also cools the vapor (don't care for warm or hot vapor). I'd like to give this a shot, though.  [emoji4] 

Hi Tam

You do know that spit back is usually caused by not vaping at a high enough wattage to completely vaporize the the juice in your coil or wick (RTA/RDA).. And high PG will also contribute greatly to spit back, which I'm sure you know already..

Had this happen with my Aunt..

Shes a newbie and complained first about the vape being too warm (tootle puffing on a Provari/Nautilus)..she bumped the power down to avoid her "warm" vape but now was complaining about massive spit back..and very little vapor..

Solution was to realise my Aunt, just coming off analogs, was better suited tootle puffing on a EgoTwist/ProTank Mini ...no complaints from her at all, least for now, lololo

On 8/26/2016 at 8:17 AM, Tam said:

Where did you get this, Edna? Right now I use drip tips that are 3" long because I don't like the juice spitting into my mouth and it also cools the vapor (don't care for warm or hot vapor). I'd like to give this a shot, though.  :) 

@Tam Sorry I'm slow here's the link: Drip tip

They have a ton of colors and a 10 pack as well. I really like them.