Which vaper should I take

Flux

Hey, 

Im pretty new to vapeing so before I buy trash Ill ask u guys :D

Well I would like to buy myself an vape setup for getting very good milky smoke to do tricks can anyone help me? 

29 minutes ago, Flux said:

Hey, 

Im pretty new to vapeing so before I buy trash Ill ask u guys :D

Well I would like to buy myself an vape setup for getting very good milky smoke to do tricks can anyone help me? 

With tricks i mean stuff like O's and jellyfisch etc..

Flux, if you bother to read any of the archived posts... you'll clearly see that we promote smoking cessation, quality equipment, safety with equipment, etc.... and don't really condone vaping just to do "tricks" or blow huge clouds... Cloud chasing (or tricks) in the privacy of your own home is up to you, but far too frequently cloud chasing in public places (even parties) is all the media and anti-vaping groups focus on.  It casts a bad light on the vaping community (all because of a small percentage of vapers), and fuels the political drive for regulation, prohibition, taxation, and reduction of our freedoms in the name of "public health and safety".

Furthermore... there is no ONE RIG which will be the end-all-be-all for doing tricks.  Is there only one car for "doing donuts"?  Is there only one motorcycle for "popping wheelies"?  Is there only one microwave for reheating your soup????  Far too often we see the trolls who pop onto the board and ask these same questions on their first post... never to hear from them again, so you see our reluctance to assist or even make a suggestion...  YOU have to participate and let us know more than "I want to make jellyfish, tell me what to buy".  You may as well say "I want to scuba-dive, so tell me which regulator, mask, tank, and flippers are the best for me....

40 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

Flux, if you bother to read any of the archived posts... you'll clearly see that we promote smoking cessation, quality equipment, safety with equipment, etc.... and don't really condone vaping just to do "tricks" or blow huge clouds... Cloud chasing (or tricks) in the privacy of your own home is up to you, but far too frequently cloud chasing in public places (even parties) is all the media and anti-vaping groups focus on.  It casts a bad light on the vaping community (all because of a small percentage of vapers), and fuels the political drive for regulation, prohibition, taxation, and reduction of our freedoms in the name of "public health and safety".

Furthermore... there is no ONE RIG which will be the end-all-be-all for doing tricks.  Is there only one car for "doing donuts"?  Is there only one motorcycle for "popping wheelies"?  Is there only one microwave for reheating your soup????  Far too often we see the trolls who pop onto the board and ask these same questions on their first post... never to hear from them again, so you see our reluctance to assist or even make a suggestion...  YOU have to participate and let us know more than "I want to make jellyfish, tell me what to buy".  You may as well say "I want to scuba-dive, so tell me which regulator, mask, tank, and flippers are the best for me....

Earthling said everything I wanted to... just more eloquently than what was coming out of my fingers this morning.  :)

We like to have fun here on the forum, even admins. That said, if you're here to stop smoking, we're here to help. If you only want to start vaping so you can do tricks with the vapor, there are probably better forums on the net that are better for things of that nature than here.

"...for getting very good milky smoke to do tricks can anyone help me? ... With tricks i mean stuff like O's and jellyfisch etc.. "

Yes, there are many members on this forum who can help you. Will they? Maybe, maybe not. Most of us on this forum did not start vaping to "do tricks", most of us started vaping so we could get off cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco and/or snuff. To quote a wise, old sage, "Tricks are for kids."

Also, because you're new to vaping, you do not get "milky smoke" from e-cigarettes, it's called "vapor." If you're getting any kind of "smoke", there's something burning and you'll want to check into that.

Edited by Tam