iStick TC40W

Shay54

HI Guys ..  I just graduated from the E-Go to the iStick TC40 WOW what a difference ..  my question the guy that sold it to me said I could not use 80/20 24 mg in it ...   and of course sold me a bottle of his stuff ..  says its 50/50 6 mg  ..   can you guys tell me if this is true and if so why ??  I love the juice Iv been getting and have been using same stuff for over a year ..  and of course I have a supply of it ... also if anyone can direct me to a good site where I can learn how to clean and maintain this thing would be appreciated..

Shay

What Ohm coil were you using with your eGo's tank?  1.8? 2.0?

One good rule of thumb (but in no way is an absolute) when moving to lower resistance is to also lower your Nicotine by the same level...

If you go from 2.0 Ohm coils to 1.0 Ohm coils... you cut your Nicotine level by half... if going from 2.0 Ohm to 0.5 Ohm (subOhm avg), then you cut your Nicotine by 75%... so if you were using 24mg at 2.0 Ohms, then 6mg at 0.5 Ohms would be a good starting point... you may need to go lower, or a little higher, but these are good starting points for reference :)