DNA 200 mod differences

VaporTron

The rx200 is the generic knock off version of the dna 200. Currently it supports nickel titanium and stainless steel, but which types idk

The dna 200 IMHO is def worrh it and i just got my first one. I have an rx200 but i am about to sell it and get another dna 200!

6 hours ago, jasonculp said:

I really don't know.  I have never used a DNA200.  I have talked to a few people who feel it it not worth the price difference, and few that say it is worth it.

For me, at this time, it is not worth the price.

I am trying to load up on spares.  I can buy 3 evic VTC mini's for the price of one DNA mod.  If Vapocalypse happens, I would rather have 3 mods than one.  I personally don't see myself ever needing more than 50 - 60 watts (I have been stuck at 40 for many months) but I got the RX200 just in case.

I am with you on this one. For tinkering, DNA200 mod is real pleasure to play with. But I find myself wanting to play more with different types of wires, and fooling around with escribe. In that regard, it is really, really worth it.

Having realized that I spent more time tinkering, rather than savoring my vape, I sold mine and got several mods instead ( Cuboid, evic VTC minis, Hexohm V3 clone, and RX200s). Big part of that decision is preparation for vapocalypse, in case it happens for real this time. But hey, if vapocalypse turns out to be just like the Mayan calendar prediction :o :lol:, I am all set for gear for a long while. I can then revisit DNA, or be highly selective on newer gear.