Glitch in the matrix?

This started a couple of days ago, and I'm guessing it has something to do with the new recent posts top bar dealydoo. 

When I come to the home screen via a mobile bookmark, I am sometimes greeted with the "hello kevo88" followed by the list of new posts. But for the last couple of days it has been recognizing me as other users. Usually whoever posted most recently. I still see my profile when I go to the "profiles" screen. The only thing altered is the welcome name/pic and the read/unread posts. Just a quirky little glitch I thought I'd mention! I'm usually on the mobile site, using chrome. Screenshots to follow.

Screenshot_2015-07-23-18-38-24_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-07-23-18-41-51_1.jpg

Maybe you're bi-polar, and you're actually Gh0stPix3l, too :D

Appearantly I'm quite a few people, and didn't know it!

Sounds like there might be a glitch in that particular addon. I've disabled it for the time being while I look into it further. Can you let me know if the problem is now resolved? 

The add-on is now gone from my view. Looking around, everything is coming up under my profile now.

I was Jeffb yesterday for a short while. Wasn't sure if it was signaling the last person to log in or if Jeff and I were crossing streams. It only happened once so far, so I was waiting to see if it happened again.

To be honest, I like the look better with out the baloons and such pictured above.

Thanks for the feedback. Sometimes we make decisions and think "hey this'll be great" then afterward we think "let's not work that late again..." ;)