That moment when...

That's why we constantly go on about back ups. This includes juice. I'm down to about 50 ml of my favorite juice so it's time to order another 125 ml bottle. Even the 50 ml is lower than I usually get down to before reordering.    :)

The problem I came across with juice is that I fell in love with a particular flavor and wound up buying bigger bottles every time. Then, all of a sudden, it didn't seem to taste as good as it used to and my new favorite had to be found. This left me with many large partial bottles of juice that no longer appealed. After all this time I have three or four juices I rotate regularly, one of them I've been stuck on for 2 1/2 years. You'll find your way, Kev. In the mean time, keep stocked up.  :D

Been there, done that... it's worse than finding out you have a flat tire at 5am :)

I'm with Tam... I try not to go less than 60ml of my ADV before buying more, or mixing more...  Mixing is not an issue, because I can whip-up a batch quickly, but if I'm buying something pre-mixed (or need components for mixing), I try to order it way before I need it to allow for shipping, out-of-stocks, back-orders, etc....

Definitely words to live by. I was lucky enough to have a 4ml sample bottle of some juice that will get me through the day without breaking down to buy smokes. I'll have to stop at the local vape shop (I know, but beggars can't be choosers) after work to grab a bottle. This weekend I'll be buying backups of everything! Batteries, juice, coils, tank glass, maybe an extra tank if I can find a good price. I felt like I was way to close to falling off the wagon this morning over something so avoidable. Can't let that happen after only a month.

Definitely words to live by. I was lucky enough to have a 4ml sample bottle of some juice that will get me through the day without breaking down to buy smokes. I'll have to stop at the local vape shop (I know, but beggars can't be choosers) after work to grab a bottle. This weekend I'll be buying backups of everything! Batteries, juice, coils, tank glass, maybe an extra tank if I can find a good price. I felt like I was way to close to falling off the wagon this morning over something so avoidable. Can't let that happen after only a month.

Good for you! But don't forget to pick up an extra charger and AC adapter/wall wort. Those don't go out that often but when they do...  :)

Good for you! But don't forget to pick up an extra charger and AC adapter/wall wort. Those don't go out that often but when they do...  :)

^^THIS! I just went through this. My USB part had a short in the cable. Luckily, I had a box with some old parts and found one to use until the replacement arrived. There was some pretty old stuff in that box. But if I get in a jam, there are useable parts in there. I even keep a few boxes of blank cartomizers on hand. You never know when you might need one.

Tam I also found a bunch of 510 atomizers and a 306!

I cannot even list all the backups I have at this point especially now that we switched to the IStick 50w. Probably 15 assorted Spinner and Spinner 2s with a half dozen chargers and all worts, I buy coils by the 50 pack (when I open the new 50 pack I order another) and when I get down to 125ml of my flavor I order another 250ml. I keep 2 backup batteries, a tank, a bottle of liquid and a charger on the boat, 2 backups, a tank, bottle of liquid and a charger at work and the rest are at home. I want to keep a backup kit in my car but it just gets too hot and that concerns me.

I cannot even list all the backups I have at this point especially now that we switched to the IStick 50w. Probably 15 assorted Spinner and Spinner 2s with a half dozen chargers and all worts, I buy coils by the 50 pack (when I open the new 50 pack I order another) and when I get down to 125ml of my flavor I order another 250ml. I keep 2 backup batteries, a tank, a bottle of liquid and a charger on the boat, 2 backups, a tank, bottle of liquid and a charger at work and the rest are at home. I want to keep a backup kit in my car but it just gets too hot and that concerns me.

Now that is a lot of backups! I need to follow this kind of example. I swear it's not so that I can buy more gear!

Now that is a lot of backups! I need to follow this kind of example. I swear it's not so that I can buy more gear!

And on all my hardware in my 2.5 years of vaping I still have spent a sum total of less than 2 months of smoking between the wife and I. Then again I used Vision Spinners exclusively for a long time and could care less about the newest shiny stuff lol. It took me 3 months to decide to buy the wife and I an Istick 50w and it is just for the 3-4 day battery life. You do not have to break the bank to have a good supply of backups like some people do. I personally spent roughly $550 a month on analogs. I cannot fathom spending anywhere near that on Vape gear lol. My wife and I vape on a budget of about $100 a month give or take.