Was at a vape shop yesterday and they just got a shipment of ipv3 plus? Was looking at one and they look sturdy...was surprised that I haven't even heard of them, I keep up with my vaping stuff...he was saying it is a 165w tc device...anyone have any information on these?

I found this on My Vapor Store's page:

Description

iPV3-Li 165 Watt MOD with Temp Control by Pioneer4you Greenleaf

The IPV3-LI V2 Box Mod by Pioneer4You is the newest version and most updated version of the famous IPV3 Mod. The Pioneer4You IPV3-LI V2 Box Mod packs a major punch, allowing you to go up to 165 watts and fire atomizers as low as .10 ohms! Not to mention the new IPV3-LI V2 Mod features Temperature Control and a Magnetic back cover allowing you to simply change your batteries with no hassle. The Pioneer4You IPV3-LI V2 Mod is controlled and upgradeable box mod with a 510 atomizer connector, it will come out of the box with 165W and will be upgradeable to 200W. The IPV3's Billet Aluminum body features room to use (2) 18650 Flat Top Batteries, which will increase your voltage times two.

The IPV3-LI V2 box mod allows you to control wattage, for better consistency and repeatability. The Pioneer4You IPV3-LI is equipped with the new SX330-V3SL chip, the chip features Temp Control and gives you the ability to upgrade your firmware to increase the IPV3-LI's watts for future developments. The Pioneer4You IPV3-LI V2 Mod features a OLED display screen so you can see your IPV's wattage, Temperature Control, voltage, battery life, etc. Don't miss out on the IPV3-LI V2, this is the ultimate box mod!

This is an advanced mod for advanced users only. Please be aware that this mod requires knowledge of battery safety and technical know-how to work properly.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 4-1/8"L x 2-1/2"W x 7/8"
  • 510 Threaded
  • Wattage: 7w - 165w
  • Atomizer Resistance: 0.10ohm - 3.0ohm
  • Improved Firing Button
  • Aluminum Body
  • Yihi temperature control chipset
  • Redesigned internals
  • Takes two 18650 batteries in series (not included)
  • Yihi SX330-V3Si Upgradeable chip
  • 165 watts upgradeable to 200 watts with a later firmware update
  • Touch sensor functionality has returned
  • No direct charging capability

Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel or titanium wire coils.

I have the older ipv3.  It has been a good mod.  I did the 165 watt upgrade when it came out.  It also has the door that is screwed on with 2 screws which is a pain.  The only things I see that might give trouble with this mod is the 510 connector.  They are very good, but if it is dropped with a heavy atty on it they can come loose and you will have to replace it with a Fat Daddys or Varitube one.  The original is just pressed in.

Here is the upgrate (upgrade) software:

Nevermind....It is acting weird and not posting my links...

Buried in work and spending insane hours there. By the time I get home, there's only been time for a quick shower then bed. Being an adult sucks.  :(

Bet if Earthling brings up the I stick50  we will see you more :ph34r::ph34r:

A couple of nieces came to visit a couple of weeks ago trailing boyfriends.  Both boyfriends had that ipv 3+ and the whole day they worked really well.  The ipv was doing a great job with the kangor sub ohm mini that non of my current batteries seem to power properly.  They've had the ipv for a few weeks only, so not much of a long term review, but offhand I was impressed.   

Bet if Earthling brings up the I stick50  we will see you more :ph34r::ph34r:

Nope, unfortunately, even that won't be enough. There's just not enough hours in a day.

@Christopher  Let's see if the Bat signal can draw Chris out. I never got the notice that Cany made this quote in my email.  :(

I'm definitely intrigued by the 3+ maybe in a few weeks if money allows it I'll pick one up. Was thinking about the snow wolf 200 watt but this having that good temperature control chip ( I forget the name) I might just get a 3+. :D

Edited by rainbowtears
Yihi chip*