Looking to buy a new battery

So I have been digging my ego one XL and that is the only real nice e cig I own, the battery was killer at first, but I have found myself needing to buy a back up ego one battery to keep me going through out the day.

I also want to try some of the other tanks like the delta 2 and some of the new Kanger tanks with the RBA coils. That being said I am in the market for a new battery in the next couple of weeks. I was kinda looking at the evic supreme from Joyetech, but have not made a final choice yet. I hear the Samsung battery's last good in some mods. I don't want to get a box yet, I want something I can carry with me easy. Any recommendations for a battery with the tanks I want to try out? Also is 30w good enough for those or 50w??

Edited by Vapor Guy

The IPV mini 30w is a great mod paired with a Samsung 25r or Purple Efest.I have a Subtank Mini and I'm having issues with it wicking high VG.Ive heard nothing but good things about the Delta II,but the coils are kind of pricey

one thing Joyetech has is high priced coils. Can't speak for the delta yet I have not tried it, but my ego one has had no issues with higher VG juices

The IPV mini 2 goes up to 70W and has the same form factor as the IPV mini 30W. Both work extremely well. I use the Sony VTC 4 and Samsung 3400 mAh in mine, it depends on what I want to use it for at the time.  :)

I cannot recommend the IPV-mini enough, paired with Samsung 25r batteries and you get a full day of heavy use (two days of moderate vaping).  If you want something a bit smaller, the Cloupor mini is excellent (and portable), and it also uses an 18650 battery.

30W is plenty for most users, and most tanks, even sub-tanks.  You'll need more than 30W only if you are sub-ohming below 0.5 Ohm coils.

For the price, only a few bucks more, the IPV-mini2 (70W) is a great deal, and will give you that extra power when you need it, if you need it later.  Either of the IPV-minis feel GREAT in your hand, too....

If you don't want a replaceable-battery APV, the Eleaf iStick 50W is a good choice too.  Plenty of power, huge battery life, and capable of firing sub-ohm coils... and you can get them for under $50 (with nothing more to buy).

Tam, Earthling and Tug are already tugging on your shirt tail to go for the IPV Mini2. I'm honestly thinking about one myself when I can get some extra cash. (If that ever happens...lol) Whatever you end up with, get something with more watts than you think you will need. It gives you much more wiggle room when it comes to different juice.

I know you said you don't want to get into box mods and I was the same way until I tried one. But the MVP'S are awesome. I bought a 20w about 3 months ago and it was plenty for me. Sadly enough I lost it a couple of weeks ago. I just received my new MVP 30W in the mail yesterday and all is well again in my world. These things are bulletproof and give you a consistent vape regardless of the charge left. I was getting at least 2 days out of my 20 on a full charge so I'd expect 3 days on the 30 and I usually chain vape in the morning before work and evenings when I get home. Not trying to sound like the Innokin fanboy here but yeah I'm sold on them.

Thanks for the advice and options, I will be ordering one this Friday. Still researching the ones that were talked about in this thread. Think I have it down to 3

The IPV mini 2 sounds good although 70watts is probably something a little over board. I did read one review from a online shop I use and the review said the charger port broke 2 days after received, they did replace it for the customer but it had me question the quality of the product.

The 50w eleafs do not sound to bad, I wouldn't have to mess with changing the battery as mentioned, the one question I would have is can you replace the battery on these if you wanted to?

I really like what some of you guys said about the MVP, the new 30 watt ones the 3.0 I was looking at. I'm all about durability and well made products. I like my purchases to last. So right now I am kinda leaning for the MVP, the only concern is will the 30 watts be good enough for the new tanks out and coming out? I'm not dripping, or cloud chasing. I do like nice big hits though.

I have a Horizon Scion quad coil that's .6 ohm and I built a .4 ohm dual coil on my dripper the other day. My MVP 30W has no complaints firing either of these. If you're all about durability the MVP will not disappoint you. For a really good deal check out Vapor Beast. They have the 20 watt version for around 30 dollars right now and the 30W for around 40 using the coupon code"YEAHBABY". Best prices I've ever seen.

You could probably change the battery in an istick or an Mvp if you wanted to and have some basic electrical knowledge but as inexpensive as these things are now there's really no need. By the time either one of these finally craps out and doesn't hold a charge you probably will have moved on to the next latest and greatest thing.

Thanks for the advice and options, I will be ordering one this Friday. Still researching the ones that were talked about in this thread. Think I have it down to 3

The IPV mini 2 sounds good although 70watts is probably something a little over board. I did read one review from a online shop I use and the review said the charger port broke 2 days after received, they did replace it for the customer but it had me question the quality of the product.

The 50w eleafs do not sound to bad, I wouldn't have to mess with changing the battery as mentioned, the one question I would have is can you replace the battery on these if you wanted to?

I really like what some of you guys said about the MVP, the new 30 watt ones the 3.0 I was looking at. I'm all about durability and well made products. I like my purchases to last. So right now I am kinda leaning for the MVP, the only concern is will the 30 watts be good enough for the new tanks out and coming out? I'm not dripping, or cloud chasing. I do like nice big hits though.

Vape Royalty has the iStick 50W for $39.99 (black), and the IPV-mini2 for $57.99 (black or silver)...  Their prices are probably the lowest on the Internet right now?

I have a Horizon Scion quad coil that's .6 ohm and I built a .4 ohm dual coil on my dripper the other day. My MVP 30W has no complaints firing either of these. If you're all about durability the MVP will not disappoint you. For a really good deal check out Vapor Beast. They have the 20 watt version for around 30 dollars right now and the 30W for around 40 using the coupon code"YEAHBABY". Best prices I've ever seen.

Perfect thanks for the code. That's exactly who I was planning on ordering through.

So this is what I decided to go with, sorry about the crappy pic. But no better upload option lol. 
I went with the new Defenders from Heatvape, This is 36W 8V with the battery built in. I am loving this Feel like kicking myself for not buying something this good a year ago. This Tells me what my coils read at, how many watts, volts, the LCD is real clear to read. This is made well, feels like good quality. I like it because it is not to big or to small. I really like how the tank sits on the center of this battery. I am on day 3 with it and it is just night and day compared to standard e cig batteries. Really getting full flavor from my juices now and loving it. 

Also got a couple new tanks and one that I have to build the coils on! 

The good is I love this, the bad is I opened the door big time, I am already checking out and researching more and more. After this I do not think I would mind larger box mods anymore, something I did not want when I started this thread lol. Also I am finding myself wanting to build coils, and build up on these tanks, much re search and learning has to be done before hand, but I can see this turning crazy fast lol 

Hopefully I can show some self control before my wallet springs a leak lol

In all seriousness though, I love my new battery.