Coil Master DIY kit Review

Tug

16E07BD3-1F67-4200-8EC7-CBAB60688F03_zps I recieved this kit from Myvapedeal for review.And I must say this kit is perfect with everything you need to build coils.It comes with wire clippers,needle nose pliers,ceramic tweezers,a precision screwdriver w/5 screwdriver attachments 3 flat head and 2 Phillips,a pair of needle tipped tweezers(great for getting your cotton in tight places),a pair of little scissors for trimming your wicks,a coil master coiling kit,an ohm meter and a small box with 6 compartments for keeping your coils,o-rings or screws.I have little tools that I have made myself for building coils and what not and this kit takes place of all of that and then some.This is a really nice hard case with a rubber type texture to it so you won't have to worry about getting eliquid on it.I have tried thinking of what else this kit needs but I can't think of one single thing,it's perfect.

Yeah,it's on pre-order now.But I see it doing very well.I have a cigar box full of little tools and and things I've made for building coils and this kit blows that out of the water.Its handy to take with you on trips or just to keep in your car.

Nice kit, but the only thing it is missing is a spot to keep some bulk wire for building. :)

i thought about that too but you can put it in there on top of everything and Zip it up

Nice kit, but the only thing it is missing is a spot to keep some bulk wire for building. :)

I can't tell by the size, but I bet the wire I use would slip right under that little box perfectly!

I tried some coils last night made out of standard wire, and it just does not compair to the Tiger Wire.  It is a bit pricy compared to bulk wire, but totally worth it!

I got mine in the mail today Tug... same kit, and I agree it is really nice for holding everything you need to build coils or fix/tweak an RDA/RTA. 

Comp, the little plastic box won't hold wire in it (six compartments), but you can easily place several strips of 3-4" of wire UNDER it.  You could also cut some "V's" into the slots in the box, and lay a few strands of wire across the top of the compartments.

The only thing I've found that wasn't 100% on this kit is the Ohm Meter... mine is reading a tiny bit low, but still within 2% accuracy.

The ceramic tweezers are really nice, and have replaceable tips!

Also, Tug... check your screwdriver... there are more than 5 tips in there :)  I banged mine on the table and 7 fell out (4 flat-head, 3 Philips-head)

They've also updated the Coil Master winding tool... the one in the kit is much better quality than the first one I received, but I still wish the sizes were stamped on the sides of the heads (rather than on top), and still wish the heads were knurled for better grip... because the diameter is so much less than the Kuro Coilers.

Edited by Earthling789

They are nice kits... Tug, did you notice how much they had on them for retail-price for the pre-order?

Just the meter, tweezers, screwdriver, coil-master-coiler, and nice case should put them at least in the $60-80 range, IMO.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines