cheap cloud chasing for my girl

So, I recently got an istick 50w and a kanger subtank plus (which is significantly different from the full size subtank)... , but I am happily surprised. .  My girlfriend, who only smokes zero nicotine is currently smoking a Vision Spinner, with an aspire bdc, but she wants to blow clouds like me.

I am hoping to find an ultra cheap setup for her, that will blow some clouds.  She is a very light vaper, so battery life is no issue.  Honestly, I don't think build quality or flavor are big issues for her either, she just wants big clouds like me.

I'm really thinking I need to wait for the Innokin iSub Sub Ohm tank that GeorgeF posted about in the new product watch.  A sub ohm tank at sub $20 sounds about right for me.

What I really need is the other half (power supply).  Something small and cheap that will power a 0.5 ohm coil.  I'm thinking something like a dirt cheap Fasttech knockoff.

All advice is certainly welcome.

Thanks RadNate :punk:

I'm thinking I will find her an affordable mech, maybe something pink.  Maybe she'll have to sart with a dripper too.  I was just thinking there were a lot of new little regulated boxes, and maybe there would be something a little less powerful than mine, that might be more affordable.

I now realize "cheap" is kind of a dirty word around here.

I now realize "cheap" is kind of a dirty word around here.

I understand what you are saying,and "cheap" is a dirty word around here.  Inexpensive is not.  I see VapeNW has the cloupor mini for 29.99, but unless you own an 18650 charger and extra batteries, you are back up to the price of your iStick 50W. 

IMO the best batteries on the market are those @willblack posted they are Samsung 25R batteries.

I started with VTC4's from Sony (have 4 of them), but I've changed over to running only Samsung 25r's in all my mods (mech or regulated).  I bought the last 5 from a local B&M's Christmas sale, and picked up 4 more from Amazon... at an average price of $6.50 each, and great reliability... you can't beat them!

Jason is right on the Cloupor minis... VapeNW has them for $30, but unless you have a charger and 18650 batteries, you are driving up the price to $50, after, of course, buying a pair of batteries and a decent charger.  Still though, the Cloupor does allow on-board charging, so you can get away with ONE battery for now, and just charge it with a USB cable (just like you would the iStick).  Then, you can pick up more batteries and a good charger next time you have change to spare on more equipment :D

i have also been happy with MXJO batteries. i  have them in 26650s and 18650.  performance seems great and as good as samsungs and vtc4 i have not done a lab experiment to verify just going by perception.

Thanks, Earthling. That looks more like a blue-green leaning heavier toward the green. Ugh. The only thing I want from Tiffany's is a big ole honking diamond in clear, thank you very much. You can keep the color.  Lol

i have also been happy with MXJO batteries. i  have them in 26650s and 18650.  performance seems great and as good as samsungs and vtc4 i have not done a lab experiment to verify just going by perception.

I have seen people talking about the MXJO batteries.  They do look interesting.  I have been impressed with the Samsung's perfomance over my VTC4's  I don't use mechs much any more so a good 20 amp plus battery works great for me.  The added mah has really helped.  I am running a .7 ohm coil at 30 watts in the Lemo and it is lasting all day and then some.  I have 6 in rotation and swap every night, and charge on the weekends.  Works great.  I run my VTC4's in my mods at home (sigelei mini 30W and the ipv3)

Thanks, Earthling. That looks more like a blue-green leaning heavier toward the green. Ugh. The only thing I want from Tiffany's is a big ole honking diamond in clear, thank you very much. You can keep the color.  Lol

Yeah, it's more of what I've always called sea-foam-green, but perhaps a tiny bit darker?  Not my first choice of colors either, but now that I look at it... it might look nice in my bathroom next time I have to paint :D