My dream guitar...

I used to have a Tex-Mex Fender Strat that I really liked and I regret getting rid of it,I also had a sunburst Epiphone Les Paul.and I had a Black les Paul with gold hard ware with EMG humbuckers (Zak Wylde series) it had the nastiest crunch and sustain.i miss that one the most

When Zak Wylde first came on the music scene I remember how everyone went nuts on his sound. That kid could wail. I can see why you miss that one.

Fender has some really nice single coil pickups called Lace Sensors,idk if they make them anymore though.Its been years since I've walked in a guitar shop

Ovations have a really great sound but are a PITA to play on your knee lol

Huh. Never had that problem on my knee when I played them. Maybe it's when you have it for a prolonged period of time. Damn. Now you've got me thinking about it. There's a big Guitar Center here in town that I've never set foot in (even though I need new strings). I'm scared to go in there, it'll be worse than a vape shop I'm sure, but just as dangerous to my wallet.

My youngest has my guitar right now, since he plays more than me.

Nice thing about living in 'NashVegas' is the pawn shops.

Shame that some people still move here to make it BIG, then hock their instruments.

Have wanted one of these for 50 years, ever since I saw one on the back of a Ventures album.

Someday, I should get a copy.

The%20Ventures%20Model%20VM%20110%20Meta

Just something a Junior High kid would dream about back in the 60's...

My ex-wife gave my guitar away when she moved out of the house. Nothing fancy but it sure was pretty. It was a Washburn acoustic. Black with gold keys and it sounded really nice. I can't make myself buy another one although I really want to.

My youngest has my guitar right now, since he plays more than me.

Nice thing about living in 'NashVegas' is the pawn shops.

Shame that some people still move here to make it BIG, then hock their instruments.

Have wanted one of these for 50 years, ever since I saw one on the back of a Ventures album.

Someday, I should get a copy.

The%20Ventures%20Model%20VM%20110%20Meta

Just something a Junior High kid would dream about back in the 60's...

There was an old guitar store by the river in Nashville that nearly made me cry it was so amazing and full of every make and model of guitar (or so it seemed). I heard that Eric Clapton got some guitars there. It's a very good thing I don't live anywhere near Nashville and that store. There would never be any money left in my bank account.  :)