Over night.

is this just in my head? Everytime I fill up with a different liquid it tastes the best letting it sit over night than it does even letting it wick up for an hour. The liquids I used last night I thought were crap (had a weird after taste, not a lot of flavor) , but the next morning they taste amazing. They were kind of cold when I got them though.

I have had similar experiences with various e-liquids that I have purchased and made myself. I think part of it is letting your senses get used to a flavor. I have tried some that I didn't really like at all on first vapes but they grew on me as I continued with it. I sometimes need to vape 2 or 3ml of something before I can really get my senses wrapped around it.

Most recently I tried a "Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust" flavor called "Dream Cream" that I didn't really like in the beginning. After hitting on it for a while it became a really nice flavor!

I have that problem with lots of juices that people say are amazing but I just got them a creek ago and haven't given them a chance yet. I know it's me cause everybody love pbfb and couldn't wait to hit on it and bam so disappointed. I gotta figure this stuff out. Lol! Also my favorite juice French kiss has tasted awkward at times but just change juice and go back to it later. I know I'm a dork!

Week not creek

When you put it in your tank overnight you are letting it "age". When it's in a closed bottle it can't get any air to it. Air seems to bring out the flavor for some reason.

Some juices need to be aged and some don't. It's all personal.

If I find a juice that I think needs to be aged, I shake the bottle, take the top off and put it in my medicine cabinet with the top off. I do that whenever I walk by for about 24 hours and it usuallly brings out thhe flavor much more...

Just my 2 cents...Works for me...

I have that problem with lots of juices that people say are amazing but I just got them a creek ago and haven't given them a chance yet. I know it's me cause everybody love pbfb and couldn't wait to hit on it and bam so disappointed. I gotta figure this stuff out. Lol! Also my favorite juice French kiss has tasted awkward at times but just change juice and go back to it later. I know I'm a dork!

Week not creek

I don't like hearing that you were disappointed in PBFB. sad.png I know taste is subjective and not everyone is going to like some flavors. Please let me send you a few other flavor samples to make up for it. I know it would make me feel better to do this. Please PM me about it. It may be that you just don't care for that flavor and I would like to share some others with you that you may like better. smile.png

Flavors will almost always be a little more intense (or at least different) first thing in the mornings... because you've not been vaping in your sleep, and your taste-buds have had a chance to "relax" :) Or at least I hope you've not been vaping in your sleep :evil: