Nautilus worth it?

logan108

One other question when I go to store my EMOW at night it always seems like I wake up the next morning with some liquid on the outside of the tank almost like condensation no matter If the airholes are open or not any problems like that with the nautilus?

No i never have that problem with my nautilus...that is kind of weird though.

No i never have that problem with my nautilus...that is kind of weird though.

Okay good! And it's a weird thing because one day I wiped it off and tasted it and it has a small taste of the juice I use but other than that doesn't have any taste

I use 1.8 ohm BVC coils in mine. :)

Same here.I still haven't bought coils since I got the Nautilus at Christmas time.I'm poor and whatever money I get I have to use it on juice,props to the person who invented the RDA.I would be screwed without them

I have 2 Nautilus minis. One of them has the original coil in it which is over a month old and is like the day I got it. I use this one mostly at night. The other is my ADV and I get about 2 weeks or more per coil and I chain vape. Haven't had any problems with leakage, gurgling, or wicking. I did however break the glass tank after dropping my ADV for the second time. Got a stainless reinforced tank and all is good now.

Edited by kfolse107

got mine today how long is the wick time do you think? On average

logan the rule of thumb i use on wick time for a brand new coil is about 45 minutes to an hour to ensure the wick is properly saturated with juice.

Also what i do when i fill it and let it sit is make sure the airflow ring is between 2 of the holes to keep the vacum in the tank and also to make sure juice will not leak out of the airflow. but this is honestly just my opinion on the matter.

logan the rule of thumb i use on wick time for a brand new coil is about 45 minutes to an hour to ensure the wick is properly saturated with juice.

Also what i do when i fill it and let it sit is make sure the airflow ring is between 2 of the holes to keep the vacum in the tank and also to make sure juice will not leak out of the airflow. but this is honestly just my opinion on the matter.

I just have this constant burnt taste with it out of the pack with BVC coils and it makes the back of my throat have a weird feeling as well

What voltage/wattage are you running it at? Also what ohm is the coil 1.6-1.8?

It's a 1.8 and I've been running it around 9-9.5 on my mvp 2.0 I'm using astro by space jam and when I tried it in the store it had great flavor on a disposable tank but in the nautilus next to none

Try swapping coils it is possible to get a bad coil every now and again...because my brand new full size nautilus i bought the other day, the 1.6 ohm coil that was already in the tank was giving me nothing but a nasty metallic taste. But i swapped it out with the 1.8 and it works great now.

Edited by shen_long86

It's a 1.8 and I've been running it around 9-9.5 on my mvp 2.0 I'm using astro by space jam and when I tried it in the store it had great flavor on a disposable tank but in the nautilus next to none

What watt did you try the juice on at the B&M, and what tank was the testing done on? Ohms of the tank also if you know?

What about gurgling and spitting? Anyway to settle that down? The taste kicked in but now it's spitting and gurgling on the most open air hole

Cut back the air-flow a notch and that will usually slow-down or diminish the "spitting and gurgling", but only if the issue is a result of vacuum pressure. It won't stop the problem if it is leaking at the coil.