IPV-mini 2 (70W) coming soon

I have been looking at these. I think I want one. I am learning that the rounded side feel much better in my hand. Using this Sigelei 30watt mini all day it just feels so boxy. It could be because it is a box...lol The IPV mini seemed a little large, so I waited, and now they are coming out with a new version...

I love my IPV-mini 30W... it's the same size as an MVP, but the rounded side and fire-button on the short-edge make it feel half as big in my hand. As soon as I saw these were coming out, and the same size as the 30W, I decided to hold off on buying another 30W model, and throw an extra $10 towards the 70W model. Even though I'll probably never use it to it's full potential, having a70W box-mod would be handy someday :)

I'm still thinking of getting another IPV mini in champagne this time. The 70w will round out my collection nicely.

Be very careful, Jason. Earthling is dangerous when he starts spending other people's money. He's getting lots of practice with mine. :lol:

I love my IPV-mini 30W... it's the same size as an MVP, but the rounded side and fire-button on the short-edge make it feel half as big in my hand. As soon as I saw these were coming out, and the same size as the 30W, I decided to hold off on buying another 30W model, and throw an extra $10 towards the 70W model. Even though I'll probably never use it to it's full potential, having a70W box-mod would be handy someday smile.png

I am like you, I will probably never use the full 70 watts. I don't even use the full 30 watts of the mods I have.

I'm still thinking of getting another IPV mini in champagne this time. The 70w will round out my collection nicely.

Be very careful, Jason. Earthling is dangerous when he starts spending other people's money. He's getting lots of practice with mine. laugh.png

I have noticed that he is good at it!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I classify as having "better ventilation", :D

I just bought an authentic Russian 91%, and had to stop myself from buying two :) (hey, the price was just a few bucks more than a good clone)

Next up on the purchasing list... a sexy, black IPV-mini2 (so I can go over 30W with my Magma)... and an Infinite Kayfun V4 in black (bonus pack with bell-tank and drip tips in black and SS).... and possibly... just possibly, I may spring for another 30W IPV-mini in silver or champagne... you know... to compliment my new Russian and V4 :evil:

Then, I'll have to hide the bank statements for the next six months... either that, or sell a kidney (not necessarily one of mine, lol)... :)

There is a nice, fat check with my name on it that's coming to me from the government. I purposely checked the option for not doing a direct deposit so it gives me either a cooling off period so I don't buy everything in sight... or to make a longer wish list. Don't know which yet. LOL

There is a nice, fat check with my name on it that's coming to me from the government. I purposely checked the option for not doing a direct deposit so it gives me either a cooling off period so I don't buy everything in sight... or to make a longer wish list. Don't know which yet. LOL

Right on Tam

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines