Darkhorse RDA clone

Tam

The ones I've been looking at are from EphPro (can't remember how to spell it and too lazy to go look it up). Won't buy one made by Tobeco, I don't like their quality on anything else I've tried by them. Who makes the original?

I have a plume veil clone that I've been having issues with.The center post is spinning when I tighten the coils down.Pretty pissed about it but I honestly didn't care much for it,not for my liking.

Google is my friend.

And so is Joejoe. LOL

$80 isn't a bad price for the original. I was afraid it was something like $200 or so... For this price, I might just go with the original instead of taking a chance with a clone. :)

The clone market is making an impact on the big guys. Making products cheaper for us

I'm good with that! :)

But seriously, I will happily pay for an original if it's not outrageously over-priced. Fair market value is good though.

In most cases the clones are much better than the real thing. My local store has the AR mod clone and its really nice.I went to another store who had authentic AR mods and they felt cheaply made.the fire button was clanky and I did not like it.

• 1 month later...

the dark horse rda clone I got has a very shallow well tends to leak most of all my rdas

I got mine a few days ago and I haven't had any leaking issues.very pleased with this clone

In most cases the clones are much better than the real thing. My local store has the AR mod clone and its really nice.I went to another store who had authentic AR mods and they felt cheaply made.the fire button was clanky and I did not like it.

Tug, your right about clones. I have a AR mod clone. Its really nice! Very well built. Threads are very smooth. The fire button is very smooth also. The spring seems to be medium. Not to stiff and not to weak. Just right all around. Hits like a beast too...lol

The only Authentic thing I have is the IPV mini & Atlantis that I'm still waiting on BTW

DAMN, have they even sent any tracking information yet? I thought you would have received it by now. Well, they did have that new year thing... Was looking forward to hearing what you thought about there service/shipping.

Tam;  I am in total agreement with you ... Tobeco is on my do not purchase list. EHPRO and Infinite are my preferred clone.

If you like air flow, try the freak show  authentic is under 30 bucks i believe. It is an authentic but its not made in the USA, it is made in China. I have it and am very happy with it.  I will say i have been eyeing the Dark Horse myself.

DAMN, have they even sent any tracking information yet? I thought you would have received it by now. Well, they did have that new year thing... Was looking forward to hearing what you thought about there service/shipping.

so they shipped it by Dhl the first time and come to find out they won't ship ecigs so they had to ship it through another company,but only after I said something.if I hadnt mentioned anything about it,it would still be sitting in one place