new vaper

drakeThade86

Hi i just wanted to introduce myself the names drake (not really i just prefer not to use real name). I am still fairly new to vaping. I have only been doing it for about a month or so, and just recently got completely off of analogs. As of right now i havent had a smoke in a little over a week, which is a huge milestone for me being that i was a chain smoking trucker. My current setup is an evod p1404 battery with a vision vivi nova 3.5 tank. And i also have an ego twist as a back up bat. I have noticed in the short time doing this that i like the clouds and want to get more of them while keeping flavor as much as possible. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated.

While a Vivi Nova is nice, you might try a bottom coil tank like the Kanger Pro Tank 2 or 3 with an Aerotank base. Add some 1.8 ohm coils, some 40 PG/60 VG juice or 30/70 and you should be getting plenty of clouds. Something else to try would be a Nautilus tank with a 1.8 ohm vertical coil. That gives plenty of vapor without having to go to RDAs or RTAs.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

Thx for the advice fishguy and tam..as far as ratio i never really bothered to ask when i buy it because like i said i am still fairly new to it all. Though i will see about getting a kanger pro tank 2 and some higher vg juice. Just hope the shop by my house can make it.

I had also heard advice about going to a simple box mod and an aspire atlantis tank to get the same results. But also im a trucker so i dont have time for rebuilding, just want to meet my requirements still with plug and play.

Thx again for the welcomes and advice.

Edited by shen_long86

Well, I'm not crazy after all then! As far a simple box mods go, if you decide to use an Atlantis tank it will need to be a 30watt device. Also, the Atlantis has a smaller juice capacity for a sub ohm tank. If you drive a truck you will want to keep that in mind. You could always have 2 or 3 tanks filled to get you through, but at $3-5 a coil that a bit of a bite in my book. Also, with a sub ohm coil it will drain your battery fairly quickly. You most likely will need a mod that has replaceable batts or use a usb charger to charge and vape as you drive.

Ok, now you're creeping me out.... lol Pick a user profile! :ermm: So, how much liquid do you go through a day now? What wattage/voltage are you using? It can be a huge difference moving up to something like an Atlantis tank at that power. A lot of ppl find flavors change from basic clearomizer tanks like protanks etc... up to more advanced things like kayfuns and likely sub ohm tanks like the atlantis or kanger subtank style.

Ok, because vapor production can be so subjective from one persons thoughts to another's I'd suggest you go on youtube and search aspire nautalis tank reviews. Full size or mini. See if what the vapor production they give is what you're looking for. Your vivinova's are a bit behind the times when it comes to clearomizer tanks.

No problem, vapeing is kinda like what you don't know, you don't know sometimes. It can take some experimenting to get to the sweet spot. The best help we can give is to identify what works for you and try not to drain your wallet doing it! :yes