First little build

jruss9109

Waiting for my first e cig to get here! I've been doing some research and think after a couple months of putting something together. I am thinking Aspire Atlantis tank and Innnokin Itaste SVD with Efest 18650 2500mAH

What are your opinions?

Went looking but didn't find where it said how low the SVD would fire. The Atlantis tank comes with .5 - .7 ohm coils. I'd check to make sure the SVD will fire sub-ohm or not. Many of these tube type of APVs only go as low as 1.0 ohm. On several sites I've seen reviews about problems with the button not working so you might want to be aware of that before purchasing the SVD. Just my two cents. :)

True, altitude does have a lot to do with it... although I started hours ago, so 1 per hour, and I'm still relatively sober :P

But it's a good thing I'm in the comfort of my own living-room... no way I'd attempt putting a key in the ignition :D

Yep. What Earthling said. And if you get the full sized Nautilus, you might want to get the BVC coils for it. The full sized Nautilus comes with dual coils but the Nautilus mini comes with a bottom vertical coil (BVC). The BVC works in both and, in my opinion, works better and gives better flavor. :)

From the quick google search, the triton kit is basically a form of ego style battery with clearomizer tanks included. I can promise you that the difference between this kit and the atlantis/cf mod combo is night and day! Try the halo kit, let us know what you like and if you have any questions let us know asap so we can help walk you through them.

I'm by no means am saying you bought something bad, a lot of times the first few days for a new vaper can make or break their success simply due to the fact that it's a new concept for them. Lets get you up and running well and see what makes sense after that.