Did I Buy The Wrong Coils?

Yeap there is a mistake there. They were not meant for the Pro 3, Mini 3, Areo, or Areo Mega these all take the dual coils.

• Mini Protank 1,2,3
  • Protank 1,2,3
  • Aerotank
  • Aerotank Mega

The regular KPT 1 and 2 take the single coils. It wasn't until KPT3 that they came out with the dual coils, that's the full sized ones, I'm not sure about the minis because I use the Davide minis. :)

How strange though, I use single KPT coils for my KPT3 and Aerotank with no leaking whatsoever while other people seem to have all kinds of problems with them.

I did try a single-coil in my AeroTank once (accidentally)... and before I could fill the KPT2 and realize I had put the wrong base on the AeroTank (swapped them), there was quite a puddle building under it :(

I've intentionally tried a single-coil in my KPT3-minis, twice, and both times were "messy failures"....

I did try a single-coil in my AeroTank once (accidentally)... and before I could fill the KPT2 and realize I had put the wrong base on the AeroTank (swapped them), there was quite a puddle building under it :(

I've intentionally tried a single-coil in my KPT3-minis, twice, and both times were "messy failures"....

Curioser and curioser... I wonder why they work for some and not for others. Now I'm going to be wondering about that for some time. :lol: