Looking for a new device

Tis the season to spend money... lol I'm looking for a new VV/VW device. I'd like something that takes 18650 batts, 30+ watts, step down capability, able to fire down to 0.5 ohms, usb charging is a plus!

My budget is up to 200.00.

I can say I'm not a big fan of the looks of the IPV or Segeli box's out now and the hana clones I'm a lil sketchy on so to speak. The vaporshark rdna40, or maybe a mod with the YIHI chip is what I've been looking at so far.

Anything you guys can recommend would be a great help.

Thanks

Tis the season to spend money... lol I'm looking for a new VV/VW device. I'd like something that takes 18650 batts, 30+ watts, step down capability, able to fire down to 0.5 ohms, usb charging is a plus!

My budget is up to 200.00.

I can say I'm not a big fan of the looks of the IPV or Segeli box's out now and the hana clones I'm a lil sketchy on so to speak. The vaporshark rdna40, or maybe a mod with the YIHI chip is what I've been looking at so far.

Anything you guys can recommend would be a great help.

Thanks

I am in the same boat as you. I am spoiled to the size of the iStick. It just fits me good. I bought an IPV3 and thought I could use it when driving, but it is just too big. I have been waiting for the Cloupor mini to come out, but I am leery of Cloupor's reputation. I really like the looks of a Zero mod, but can't find anything but clones (within my budget). I don't mind clones, but I don't want something I have to rebuild later. The only thing I have found lately is ready to go is the Vapor Shark. I prefer the small one, but the RDNA40 looks good. The XPV comp posted is also on my radar.

The ipv Mini, and the YiHi mini don't appeal to me visually, but the ipv Mini can be bought around $50.

I have currently paused my quest and am gathering parts to build my own. I know I will spend twice as much doing it myself, but it may be worth it.

Yeah, none of the descriptions say evolv dna30 either. Although 30 watts would probably be enough power the dna30 doesn't have step down and I'm worried that would cause me fits with my builds and juice preference right now. I can't find the zna50/60 clones for sale anywhere either...

Wow! I really need better googlefoo...... lol I did read the cloupor version was not good. The wotofu seemed to have good reviews. I'll check the grstar ebay one out though. Ebay always makes me twitch a lil though. :P Not a bad price point for sure.