For you juice heads out there

I have been on the hunt for a replacement for two of my adv. Have any you ever had either Alice in vapelands zombie apocalypse, mix between strawberry cupcake short cake (bakery flavor), the mad alchemist fairy dust elixir (fruity creamy). Looking for something that taste similar to replace these. That's cheaper and larger bottle size

So nic levels over 12 start to have an affect on taste?

When mixing juice you mix a little, vape. Mix a little, vape. After a while you get a little too much nic doing that.

One of my constant juices I get from a local B&M but I have to doctor it to my tastes. I mix some in a bottle, direct drip for a taste... Since it's at a 24 mg nic, I can only do a little at a time before getting too much nicotine in my system and I have to stop for a bit. Also, direct dripping can give you more nic at a faster pace than vaping out of a tank. That's also why, when you go to an RDA, you want to drop the nic level of your juice. In my tanks I mostly use 12 mg nic. When I direct drip with an RDA I go down to 6 mg and get the same effect. :)

I definitely plan to start weaning down the nic level with each order. I'd like to be down in the single digits at some point.

Just a word of advice - keep some higher nic around just for those days when you need a little more. I have everything from 24 to 0, mostly 12 and some 6 mg but it's good to keep a variety around. Better that, than going back to analogs because you lowered your nic level too much and you need more but don't have it. YMMV.

• 3 weeks later...