Looking For An Eleaf With Tank

T-Bone

I have been trying to contact Sweet Vapes but they don't seem to be around, and they have a great price on their Davide tank/Joyetech tank along with the iStick...

That being said, any vendors out there able to match their price? I only want to ask in here because I don't know who to trust doing just a google search?

I have been trying to contact Sweet Vapes but they don't seem to be around, and they have a great price on their Davide tank/Joyetech tank along with the iStick...

That being said, any vendors out there able to match their price? I only want to ask in here because I don't know who to trust doing just a google search?

This will not solve your entire problem, but the Vapor Talk store has the iStick: http://www.vaportalk.com/shop/20w-eleaf-istick-express-kit/

Wait - just to clarify, are you looking for an iStick, or an Eleaf? You thread title says Eleaf, but the post says iStick.

As far as don't seem to be around, what is it that you mean? That you've tried to contact them but haven't heard back? What have you tried to contact them about?

Edited by spydre

Wait - just to clarify, are you looking for an iStick, or an Eleaf? You thread title says Eleaf, but the post says iStick.

As far as don't seem to be around, what is it that you mean? That you've tried to contact them but haven't heard back? What have you tried to contact them about?

I posted in their board here...and emailed them directly through their website a few days ago.

I was asking about the differences between those tanks. I really want to place an order with them but not hearing from them makes me worry...

I'm sure they are on vacation or something.

I posted in their board here...and emailed them directly through their website a few days ago.

I was asking about the differences between those tanks. I really want to place an order with them but not hearing from them makes me worry...

I'm sure they are on vacation or something.

I used to order LOTS from them until they screwed up a $75 order. Many people love them but I had a bad experience and didn't get what I would even consider to be "decent" customer service. So now I do not recommend them to anyone and take my money to other vendors who appreciate my business. Just my two cents.

That's just what I did and spent it at the Vapor Talk store...

Unfortunately, my only remaining mini tank is cracked a bit, it works but it's spidered, so I had to order two more of those instead of a tank for the iStick...will just have to wait a bit for the funds.

Edited by The Bone Slummer

I've not actually had a problem with them, but I only JUST started ordering from them, and the last time I asked them a question was about a year ago and I got a response within a day.

As for tanks, my vote would be the Davide, or a ProTank 2 (I'm not fond of dual coils, that's why I didn't mention the ProTank 3) myself, but really boils down to personal preference.

It's my understanding that the Joyetech eleaf tanks are dual coil or triple coil, and that if you use the triple coil, you have to have a hefty battery to support it (minimum 25 - 30 amps).

With all the numbers and stuff involved, it's tough for me to make a choice sometimes. I end up getting pretty frustrated, lol. I'm glad you said Davide is OK, that's probably what I will get...I wish I had put it in with my order. I need some more coils and I may buy some backup pyrex tubes as well, so I will probably get the tank then.

It's going to suck seeing the new iStick here and not be able to use it! :)

I have ordered very close to all of my stuff from them and have never had an issue. There are 3 Full size Davides and 10 T3S's on my desk right now that I ordered Thursday. I try and use the VT store when they have everything I need but still prefer to get everything at once.

Dayna and Chuck at Sweet-Vapes are always on point. They are also a B&M with a physical phone number and I have never had a call go unanswered or returned shortly.

You are dealing with sweet-vapes.com and not sweetvapes.com right? The dash makes all the difference lol.

Not sure about an e-leaf (I havent kept up with the latest stuff since I still use my old faithfuls) but you will not find a better tank for the money than a Davide or Davide mini. I toss out the BDC pop in a KPT single coil and roll. Never had a problem and I have over a dozen now. Highly recommend it as a tank.

Bone Slammer, why can't you use your mini tanks with the iStick?

I love the Davides, although because I tend to make such a mess, I use a needlenose bottle for filling (of course, my Davide is the one flavor I'm actively vaping now that doesn't come with a very thin spout on the bottle - like the VT juices have - so I put the juice I use in the Davide in the bottle with the needle nose tip). The only reason I prefer the ProTanks over the Davide is because the drip tip is a bit loose in the Davide, and after a year, I can be vaping while walking and my arm jars and all of the sudden the drip tip is in my lips, but my APV isn't there anymore. But it's a standard 510 drip tip - well, it may actually be a bit bigger. Maybe it's just on mine, but it's like the "chamber" where the drip tip connects to has gotten smoothed out over time. I say maybe it's actually bigger because the drip tip won't fit in my ProTanks, or in the Kayfun 3.1 that I have an adapter on to accept a 510 drip tip. But that is LITERALLY my only objection to it - that and I like to change out drip tips, and other drip tips seem looser than the original drip tip. In actuality, if you have a needlenose bottle, or a bottle with very thin spout on it, filling it, and getting it all the way full, is a bit easier than the ProTanks, IMO. It's just the normal nipple top bottles that can make it messy if you are like me, and require you to fill it at an angle, rather than straight up to get it actually full.

Brian, have you had issues with your drip tips being loose, or getting looser with time? And you can use the Kanger single coils with the BDC version, or did you make the adjustment so it can take the single Kanger coils rather than the dual coil Aspire coils?

Edited by spydre

I've not actually had a problem with them, but I only JUST started ordering from them, and the last time I asked them a question was about a year ago and I got a response within a day.

As for tanks, my vote would be the Davide, or a ProTank 2 (I'm not fond of dual coils, that's why I didn't mention the ProTank 3) myself, but really boils down to personal preference.

It's my understanding that the Joyetech eleaf tanks are dual coil or triple coil, and that if you use the triple coil, you have to have a hefty battery to support it (minimum 25 - 30 amps).

Also, would you recommend this tank? Or the Davide?

Nevermind, you answered while I was typing! :)

And I didn't know I could use the minis with it...I was confused about the threading....

Edited by The Bone Slummer

Well, the Joyetech tanks I looked at, from the description, it sounded like they were ego threaded, but I can't be positive - NVM, on looking at it and reading it again, they clearly have 510 fittings and they said they fit on ego batteries - because ego batteries allow both 510 tanks and ego threaded clearomizers.

BUT, it looks like every purchase option from sweet vapes comes with a 510 to ego adapter, unless I'm reading it wrong, so you SHOULD have no problem using a mini davide with it.

The good thing about ProTanks is you can get them with different colored glass. That's how I could differentiate between my juice flavors, by ordering different colored glass tanks. Then, when I ran out of different colors, I started using drip tips, lol. Heck, out of the three ProTanks I use regularly now, none of them have the stock drip tip anymore.

I should follow that up by saying I've developed a taste for a certain style/shape drip tip. Even though the drip tips on my of PTs are fine, every now and then, I would get one that felt too big - probably my imagination, maybe not. But that's when I started getting different drip tips.

And I didn't know I could use the minis with it...I was confused about the threading....

The Protank 2, Mini protank, Delta, or the Davide will work great with the iStick. Most iSticks come with a great EGO to 510 adapter. If the one you bought doesn't, let me know! If you bought it from the Vapor Talk Store, it is the express kit and comes with the iStick, the usb cable, and the EGO adapter.

The Protank 2, Mini protank, Delta, or the Davide will work great with the iStick. Most iSticks come with a great EGO to 510 adapter. If the one you bought doesn't, let me know! If you bought it from the Vapor Talk Store, it is the express kit and comes with the iStick, the usb cable, and the EGO adapter.

Will do, and yes I bought it here. :)