Brother gave me his Vison Spinner

Tug

I noticed it goes from 3.3v-4.8v.What resistance coils can you run on these at full 4.8v? I've never used one of these.I have an ego upgrade but those just have two settings.Someone school me on the spinner!

They are all I use and I vape at 3.8v with 1.8ohm single coils. Between the wife and I we have 12 Spinner 2s we rotate. I could go non VV at this point but the features and life make me love this battery. I would think you would need 2.2 or even 2.5ohm to max the power. I start to get a burned taste over 4v and can't tell a difference between 3.8 and 4v so I keep it at 3.8 since it locks in place there lol.

Adjust it to what you like. If a juice taste burnt turn it down a notch try it again. if it still taste burn go down one more notch. The ohms do not matter a whole lot at that voltage. I have EVOD twists and run IClear 10's, KPT Minis. and the full size KPT tank at 4.8 volts almost all the time. The Mega and full size Nautilus work, but are a little big for the battery. Again use what works best for you. :)

With a variable voltage battery like the Spinner, I go with the lowest setting and vape. If it's not quite satisfying, then turn it up a bit and vape. Continue to do that until you start tasting a burnt taste. Back it down a bit and that should be the sweet spot for that juice and coil. I wouldn't suggest starting at 4.8v and working down. If you burn the wick at the beginning, everything will taste burnt after that no matter what voltage.

With my Anyvape Davide mini (the original tanks) and a 1.8 ohm coil, depending on the juice I go with 3.8v to 4.0v. With a Custom Cisco Spec Hybrid HH.357 atomizer at 2.0 ohms I use 4.3v.

Play with it and find out what works best for you. :)

I wouldn't suggest starting at 4.8v and working down. If you burn the wick at the beginning, everything will taste burnt after that no matter what voltage.

Good point, I had not thought of that. I just don't have an issue with it contaminating the tank when just testing for voltage. I forget that I have gotten used to what the taste is before it causes the whole tank to taste bad. :blushing:

Good point, I had not thought of that. I just don't have an issue with it contaminating the tank when just testing for voltage. I forget that I have gotten used to what the taste is before it causes the whole tank to taste bad. :blushing:

LOL, Comp. I was wondering what the heck you were thinking when you wrote "start high and if it tastes burnt, turn it down..." :lol:

One more question I had.how is the vision 1 different from the version 2?

Version 1 is a 1300 mAh and doesn't have a battery level indicator.

Version 2 is a 1600 mAh, the power button has three different colored lights to let you know how much power you have left (roughly). Version 2 also has a tiny glitch in charging. You put it on and the button on the charger will go green to indicate it's fully charged -- only after a few minutes. You unscrew it, screw it back on and it goes through a thorough charging cycle the second time around. :)

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Thanks Comp for clarifying

I would not use the Atlantis on a Spinner. The ohms are way to low for the Amp output of that battery. It may damage the battery or you and others around you if it blows.

So the vision spinner 1 is a good one to have? Tried and true so to speak?

Version 1 is a 1300 mAh and doesn't have a battery level indicator.

Version 2 is a 1600 mAh, the power button has three different colored lights to let you know how much power you have left (roughly). Version 2 also has a tiny glitch in charging. You put it on and the button on the charger will go green to indicate it's fully charged -- only after a few minutes. You unscrew it, screw it back on and it goes through a thorough charging cycle the second time around. :)

Yeah I am using this cheap gladius tank I got on black Friday for $4.00.I got two of them couldn't pass up the deal.Its not a bad little tank but not up to par on what I'm wanting.Flavor is good but want more vapor.I'm sure the nautilus mini will solve those problems :-)

They're both very good batteries, good work horses, even the version 2 despite the charging glitch. After that, it's just personal preference. I have lots of each but I prefer the version 1. :)