Innokin MVP20W

I just read that this is an upgrade to the MVP2.0...like an MPV2.5. It isn't the MVP 3.

I am not sure of the validity of any of this. I guess since I am reading it on the internet it has to be true...lol

Some of the comments on reddit seem to say they upgraded it because the new one will not be ready to ship before Christmas.

Others say they are probably trying to move some components that they have in stock ahead of the release of the new version. I guess they could reflash the chip and put a recessed 510 all of the other components remain the same.

So the fire button is in the middle/top of the wide side of the battery? How's that work for ease of use?

I am with you! The button (placement and hard push) and the tall ego threads were the only complaints I had with my MPV. Everything else worked great!

I am pretty sure this is just a modification to sell some, rather than fire sale them when the new version arrives. I have not been able to find a estimated price, but unless it is cheap, I will pass. I just got a spring loaded 510 to mod my MVP2, and 11 watts works fine for me.

I like the recessed 510, and the button-press never bothered me, but I DO wish they'd move that button to the short-side so it were more ergonomic... Still though, a good buy if they will be the same price as the MVP 2.0. If they push them at $70, I'll pass and hold-out for the 3.0... or just buy a VTR and be done with it.

I like the recessed 510, and the button-press never bothered me, but I DO wish they'd move that button to the short-side so it were more ergonomic... Still though, a good buy if they will be the same price as the MVP 2.0. If they push them at $70, I'll pass and hold-out for the 3.0... or just buy a VTR and be done with it.

Oh, go ahead and get the VTR. You'll love the ease of changing the battery. I use a Panasonic 18650 3400 mAh in mine and it lasts...forever. :D

I kept digging on innokin's reddit and they are saying $60 MSRP. They have a small gallery http://imgur.com/a/hNOKg#FKGr7vB and it looks exactly like the MPV2 except for the paint job and the 510 connection.

Edited by jasonculp

Oh, go ahead and get the VTR. You'll love the ease of changing the battery. I use a Panasonic 18650 3400 mAh in mine and it lasts...forever. :D

I've got the Panasonic batteries... but I'm still holding out for a VTR that isn't finger-print-magnet-chrome or Jungle-camo that looks like it fell out of the 1960's :) If they'd just make a black/chrome or black/brass or even a Titanium Blue like the MVP, I'd have already bought one.... I've been running into them from time to time for < $70... I guess if they won't offer one in a different color, I'll just buy a Chrome version and wrap it :(

I guess if they won't offer one in a different color, I'll just buy a Chrome version and wrap it :(

Yeah, I'm still looking for just the right wrap for my fingerprint magnet. Of course, after you get all kinds of finger prints all over it, you don't notice so much... :)

Yeah, I'm still looking for just the right wrap for my fingerprint magnet. Of course, after you get all kinds of finger prints all over it, you don't notice so much... :)

Oh, my OCD is kicking in... You're lucky you're not local to me... or I'd be following you around with a polishing cloth :)

On a side-note... I've not over-stressed over the patina build-up on my Copper and Brass MODs... that is until right now... must... resist... urge... to ... polish... :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines