dirty coils? how do i prevent/clean efficiently

josephgarris09

I have the same trouble with a coffee flavor that I drip. If I am using it a lot, it gunks up very quickly. In my dripper, it takes about a minute to rewick it. I just pull them out dry burn, blow of the burnt excess rewick and go back to vaping! It is amazing how clean your coils are just from a dry burn/rewick.

Get one of those measuring cups you get with cough syrup. Fill it with distilled (or bottled) water. After you remove the old wick, dry burn the coil until it's RED hot. As soon as you take your finger off the fire button, dip the coil (not the entire thing) in the water. After you remove it from the water, dry it off by hitting the fire button. No matter how crappy your coil was, it should now look like new.

I tend to stay away from dark juices. Which sucks because some of my favorite juices are dark juices. I usually keep a bottle on hand (from my list of favorites) for when I am at home, though. At least at home I can sit down and rewick. While out and about, I use only clear or very light colored juices.