New member looking for a place to start...

JonnyKansas

I mean, the Zig Zag was alright. I need to try that tank on the spinner, because even the pro tank's better air flow suffers a little on the Zig Zag battery.

But the pro tank/spinner combo doesn't require near the puff power to get a nice hit.

I'm down to 2 smokes a day, but haven't tried one since I got the new setup & don't have the urge to yet. Won't say I'm totally done smoking, but I'm feeling the need for some nic & thinking about going upstairs to grab my vape (the frigid cold might help that urge though).

Also, I've been looking at other tanks and gear & thinking about getting a sample pack of assorted flavors, but as I said earlier, can't afford any more at least until my trip is over.

Might see if there's a vape shop when I get down there though. I'm happy with this online purchase, but would like to see more options in person.

Seeing and touching things in person is always the way to find what you like! Hardware will always cost more from a B&M, but they have overhead to cover. Even if you don't buy from a B&M, you'll at least know what TO buy on your next online purchase!

I'm glad you're enjoying your new rig! I knew a KPT/spinner would bring you around to the "good life", lol...

My wife works at a convenience store and the Camel rep was giving out free Vuse to the employees. She gave it to me to try. I found it disgusting. It tasted like burnt rubber mixed with burnt electronics. The Menthol one tasted like Vicks vapor rub. He was passing out coupons to customers to get one for $0.99. Some took them most said they hated it for the reasons I did or that it broke in their pocket. IMO RJR made a very inferior product and they taste horrid. As far as disposables, I would recommend a Blu or N-Joy any day over that Vuse.

Go with a Twist or Spinner and a KPT Mini or Nautilus mini and some quality E-Liquid you will not regret it.

Welcome to V|T :)

as far as I'm concerned they (big tobacco) did that on purpose to keep people smoking

as far as I'm concerned they (big tobacco) did that on purpose to keep people smoking

Good observation... Big Tobacco wants your first experience with e-cigs to be a bad one, so you'll be a tool for them in slandering the legit products.... They break, they taste horrid, they don't last long, they're too expensive, they don't taste like real tobacco, etc. etc.

Hi Jon, My name is Jon also with no 'h' and it's always misspelt! Hence my moniker. Anyway it sure sounds like you got good advise here. I too started with those (at the time about 2009) expensive cigalikes. They were such a disappointment. The batteries (white part) were unreliable, and the filter looking part didn't have any consistency of flavour or vapour production. I gave it all up as a bad job and went back to analogues and resigned myself to hacking myself to death. Then I discovered eGo twist and tanks and a whole new world opened up. I've been smoke free for about 18 months and I now feel better than I did at 12 when I bought my first pack 50 years ago. I can now run up stairs without being winded and don't get muscle cramps and my arm doesn't 'fall asleep' when I park my head on it when sleeping. And taste and smell have improved immensely. I still sometimes can't believe I can actually enjoy life without cigs cigars or pipe. I was a heavy hitter, as I smoked 2 packs or reds or Dunhill full flavour for most of my smoking career. Good luck to you, namesake, it's a good choice.

Hi Jon, My name is Jon also with no 'h' and it's always misspelt! Hence my moniker. Anyway it sure sounds like you got good advise here. I too started with those (at the time about 2009) expensive cigalikes. They were such a disappointment. The batteries (white part) were unreliable, and the filter looking part didn't have any consistency of flavour or vapour production. I gave it all up as a bad job and went back to analogues and resigned myself to hacking myself to death. Then I discovered eGo twist and tanks and a whole new world opened up. I've been smoke free for about 18 months and I now feel better than I did at 12 when I bought my first pack 50 years ago. I can now run up stairs without being winded and don't get muscle cramps and my arm doesn't 'fall asleep' when I park my head on it when sleeping. And taste and smell have improved immensely. I still sometimes can't believe I can actually enjoy life without cigs cigars or pipe. I was a heavy hitter, as I smoked 2 packs or reds or Dunhill full flavour for most of my smoking career. Good luck to you, namesake, it's a good choice.

Its a great choice to be smoke free and living life like you did before you started smoking I am so glad to apart of these forums cause all I've been hearing is stories about people giving up smoking in exchange for something that is a lot better for them......I say welcome to all who quit analogs for digitals... Its the wave of the future.....