Tanks, Taste, & Conumdrums

Bebop

I don't know what my problem with these protank minis is, but I'll use it, re-fill it and it suddenly won't hit, at all..it's like trying to pull from my thumb.

I have one now that's barely drawing. Lots of vapor but I have no idea how because it feels like I'm pulling dead and I get no inhale.

After refilling, do you check to make sure the coil didn't come loose when you unscrewed the base? I've had problems with it before so thought I'd ask. Whenever I refill, I unscrew the coil, clean it up a bit, blow through the chimney, rinse the base without the coil, replace the coil making sure it's seated properly, and then put it back together. :)

I don't know what my problem with these protank minis is, but I'll use it, re-fill it and it suddenly won't hit, at all..it's like trying to pull from my thumb.

I have one now that's barely drawing. Lots of vapor but I have no idea how because it feels like I'm pulling dead and I get no inhale.

Mine feels that way too sometimes, but then I realize one of my fingers is blocking one of the three air-holes :)

Also, when you re-fill, let them stand for a couple minutes to work the air-bubbles out of the coil/wick, and to equalize the vacuum pressure (taking a hit without pushing the fire-button will help set the vacuum, too).

Hehe.... Tam I just spun a small piece of absorbent paper towel and snaked it. Worked great until I can get to the store for some pipe cleaners.....

Another point on airflow because I've run across this with pro tanks - not all threads on different batteries are standard and I have noticed on a couple of batteries that after attaching the pro tank and compressing the coil that the threads will sometimes conflict with the air holes. I've also run across knock off tanks that are not drilled in the same place and you get conflicts. I solved all that by slightly drilling out my air holes and works like a charm now. Check for those conflicts in case that's your problem too. I'm convinced that the tolerances for manufacturing these dang things not what I'm used to in the engineering field. :(