Batteries

Hi everyone

Just want to say thanks for everyone's help in the past with keeping off the analogs it has now been a few weeks an I don't even want one now I love my kangertech tanks an batteries an all my juices I even got my husband to quit dipping an he started vaping I love not seeing him with a spit bottle all the time we both smell better lol

Well enough abt that an on to my ?

Batteries what are some good not to high priced batteries out there I love my kanger evod 650 but I either need another one or one that last longer any ideas

I find myself taking shorter hit in the morn when it's charger an after lunch i have to take much longer hits to get the same feel

Any suggestions ??

I'll hide behind you Comp... :lol:

If you don't desire variable voltage, you can't beat the standard eGo-T... 1100mAh ($9-10). The Vision Spinner 1 is 1300mAh ($15). And, the newer EVOD-C is a replaceable battery (~$8-12), and the firing button is separate (screws onto the battery) for about $3. IIRC, they run up to 1600mAh?

An also an I no this has nothing to do with batteries but I heard lots of ppl talking about getting their juice for cheaper online

Although I am all about saving money the only problem I have with that is I can't try it first an I don't wanna spen a ton of money getting stuff I am not gonna like

I like going to the vape shop here in town bc I can try them first but Dagg their stuff is high priced

I have found one I like but it's a house juice so can't get it offline an I really want to try something different bc I don't want to get bored with it an go back to analogs I have been doing to good for that ..... What should I do 😕

If you don't want to spend the $27 here at VT for a genuine spinner then I would go for the EVOD comp suggested or the ego t as Earthling said. You're not gonna find a better deal for a genuine spinner.

Your gonna haft a suffer thru the online juice thing like the rest of us unfortunately. Truer words were never spoken as "taste is highly subjective". Even among the recommended juice makers there is dissension because of personal preferences. You can save yourself a lot of grief by sticking to recommended juice suppliers but it's still up to you. Personally I would stay away from overly cheap juice.

Yeah. Forgot to mention the Spinner I is also a good deal usually but I dont know where to find it right now.

I bugged Chris into looking into getting the Spinner I for the VT store but that won't be for a little while yet. Recently got a couple more Spinner I batteries from GotVapes but they're more expensive for the I than what the VT store sells IIs. I think I paid $29 for the Spinner I and the VT store sells the Spinner II for $27. Better deal for the II in my opinion, but that wasn't what I was after at the time. ;)

Get an itaste MVP. It's intuitive, sleek, powerful, durable, charges as a passthrough and can charge your phone or other mini/mirco usb device from the battery itself. it stores that much power. it was 50$ at my B&M. A little pricey, but worth every penny.

• 4 weeks later...