I feel different

PACKYDYRM

My circulation was the first thing I noticed. My hands and feet were always cold, but not any more. Also my legs and arms were quick to "go to sleep" while sitting in a chair or on the couch reading, but no more. Of course the usual things my sense of smell and taste have come back. There are actually foods I loved I can no longer eat and vice versa. I am now running 13+ miles a week and seem to sleep better. It has been 2mos completely analog free! Woohoo! :animier:

I can smell

I can taste

Things that used to taste good now taste like *** and vice versa

Off blood pressure meds

Off anxiety meds

Off sinus meds

Productivity at work is up over 25% since I vape at my desk instead of going outside every 30-40 minutes

My vehicles smell great (First time in my life I have 2 new vehicles that have never been smoked in)

Savings from not buying analogs is roughly equivalent to the payment on my 34' Sea Ray Sundancer (Boat)

I can fly without worrying about smoking

Quality time with my family watching a movie or sporting event no longer marred by trips to the smoking area

Just to name a few...... Basically my whole life made a turn for the better when I ditched analogs for vaping!

lol.. mine too...

A week or two after I quit smoking, I could notice the stale smell in the house and vehicles, so I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, painted, and cleaned some more, detailed the vehicles inside and out... and I think I washed every item of clothing in the house (twice) :)

went to my mothers for supper 2 weeks after quitting... if orget what it was but something I LOOOOVED, tasted like pure b.s. !!!

Walking downtown smelling all different kinds of things from the good to the bad.

you will see it in your nails and in your hair and especially in your skin after a while.

Me and the miss`s got up the other day, and I remarked that our house smelled like a candy store.

She agreed, :?)

Lots of other changes, as Carter said, the change in our taste buds is just phenomenal. Most everything tastes better and has more flavor. My chronic acid refluxe has gotten much better, and our general productivity and healthiness has improved a great deal.

But what`s really the kicker is that the act of getting our nic fix has been greatly improved. Its fun now, and so exciting. Its not just feeding a costly habit, its a more of a hobby with all the technicalities of the equipment and the excitement of the new juices.

Those people that say its not a legitimate cessation alternative, well, I`d just like to punch them in the face for being so high and mighty know it all`s. They don`t know crap, and it shows in their uneducated opinions.

:?) Happy happy.

After about a month I had to strait up apologize to my friends and family..... My farts are horrible! lmao

At the risk of being disgusting, there is also a very apparent odor in both my and my wifes poo lol. Its the same so it has to be from vaping.....we really didnt change anything else.

Or maybe now we can just smell it?

Wow

The first thing I noticed was a change in my blood pressure. I instantly, when I used analogs, felt after the first puff my heart started beating faster. I no longer have that mucous build up in my throat,and as far as smell and taste I look forward to that change. I was also a closet smoker but the evidence of tobacco smell was still apparent on my clothes hands...etc. The fascinating this is I dont drink as much beer,which I believe goes hand in hand with smoking (for me anyway.) Here is the weird part for me, all the time that I tried to quit I always wanted to smoke, now I dont even crave the analog at all. I use a very low nicotine juice (0.6) and I am cool with that. I look forward to my life without tobacco.

its the nicotine fix. youre still getting it but in a lower dose depending on how you vape. there are other addictive chemicals in analogs but just the psychological factor of having something to do on your breaks or time off or waiting for wtv helps more than you could imagine.

After quitting smoke, the first day is most difficult because the body is trying to adjust nicotine free as well as you also find many changes related to smell etc. Adopting a general lifestyle is quite difficult for the smokers, who just now left smoking, but it is not impossible to adopt. Therefore, having patience is must in this.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides all the improved smell, tastes, etc. I find that the first week I quit smoking was the worst. Not just the cravings but the extra time I had on my hands. I never realized how time consuming smoking 2 packs a day was! I had to find things to do because I was bored. Previously I was either busy doing something with a cigarette in my mouth, or just sitting around with a cigarette in my mouth, but I wasn't bored. After quitting I had a lot of spare time. I washed dishes, swept, mopped, and anything else I could find to do. My wife loved it! :animier:

Very interesting topic being new to it myself. Smell was the first thing I noticed then taste etc. Have to agree with everything above but will refrain on pooping comments lol. I sleep better and my lungs are slowly starting to stop weezing all the time. Ive smoked 2 packs a day for 35 years, the damage is done but I certainly feel better than I have in a long time. It really is weird about the taste changing but Im working with it.

One of the odd things Im getting over is the urge to have a carton in my truck all the time. You know when you got down to that last pack and you started freaking out looking for a store? Now I just carry two batteries and tanks and Im good until I get home.

Up that to three batteries, three tanks, and one 5-pack of coils. You never know when your back up will need a back up. Seriously. :)

Spinner and my Ego, Nautilus Mini and my Mini Pro 2 and a 5 pack of BVC Coils and 2 10ml of liquid all in my car :)

What I've noticed since I quit smoking a week ago is that my smell and taste are definitely alot better.

My farts are just rancid.

My constant clogged nose is actually clearing up.

My limbs don't fall asleep when I take a nap at work lol <--

I feel like a genuine hipster now with my flannel, beanie and e cig.

Up that to three batteries, three tanks, and one 5-pack of coils. You never know when your back up will need a back up. Seriously. :)

Excellent suggestion, never thought about a coil. Ive been using a 2 cigar hard case that works well but have plenty of 5 cigar hard cases I could convert. I ride job to job so I can take whatever I need with me but I will refrain from a suitcase :laughing:

I was thinking about this topic when I went to sleep last night. I too notice that my arms don't fall asleep at all any more. I used to wake up from sleeping on my stomach and my head resting on one arm that my arm was totally dead. Completely numb. I'd have to sit up and let the blood recirculate for a while. Now that just doesn't happen. Way cool!