Names Jared and Im new to vaping!

jsiddlehfx

Hey guys and girls,

Names Jared, from Texas.

I am a casual pipe/cigar smoker and decided to give the vaping world a try and am loving it so far.

So far I have:

2 - EVOD 2 Clearomizers

1 - EMOW 1300MAH Batt

1 - EGO C Upgrade PT 1000MAH Batt

Few flavors and odds and ends...

I actually have a few questions for the population of this forum.

1.) On my PT, the guy gave me a USB cable, but didn't explain what the max input the batt has... i.e. can I charge from my 2.1A phone chargers? Can I leave it on overnight? DOs? DONTs?

2.) I just got the EMOW Batt yesterday and it is kinda VV, but I am not entirely sure I am happy with it... Should I exchange for either an Aspire or Ego C Twist style battery? Maybe spinner?

I am looking to find a particular tank I like that's inexpensive (right now using EVOD2) and a VV battery with decent day life and gives good flavor/vaper. If you have any reasoning behind going to a pricier tank, please fill me in.

3.) Are the EVOD2 good? is there one around the same price range (~8-15) I should look at instead?

Thanks in advance for all the help! Glad I found these forums.

Welcome to Vt!

If your happy w flavor and vapor, why change?

As far as batteries some one will be along that knows more about spinners and such.

My thoughts are if you like what you have Dont change it.

Check out the Vt store, there are great prices and the nice part is they stock what most vapers really use successfully.

Congrats on quitting, life is good w/o analogs.

Called my B&M shop, and the guy says I can exchange it and he highly recommends a Ego C Twist...

He believes them to be a bit up in quality from the Spinners, and has had one personally for a while...

I asked about the Aspire Batteries and he says their cool but hasn't had time to really use one for a while.

Opinions? Ideas?

Personally while I like the joye twist battery and think it is of the highest quality (if it's genuine Joyetech), the Vision Spinner is absolutely comparable.

I prefer the Spinner II as it is well built and 1600 mah. There is a charging glitch with the Spinner though. You have to put it on the charger a few minutes til it "resets" and then pull it off and put it right back on to get it to fully charge.

While the eGo Twist is a great battery, it's hard to see what setting you're at unless you have adequate light, squint, turn it just so... at least that's how it is for me. Once I got a Spinner I was hooked. These days I easily have more than 10 of them (lost count some time ago), in 900, 1300 and 1600 mAh. Despite the various mechanical mods and APVs I now own, the Spinner II is my go-to battery. It's a work horse, dependable, easy to see the voltage settings, and just an all around great device. YMMV. :)

if you like this hobby yours going to probably go into tanks.

I have the EMOW also. I actualy got the nautilus tank to go with my mec mod but when I put it on the emow battery at 4.7 it makes amazing flavor.

Now you have a few batteries already. I suggest going into different tanks to experiment. the batteries put out power and last a certain amount of time. the coil design is important for how the juice is going to be vaporized.

Goodluck and dont forget theres A LOT of experimenting at the beggining to find the sweet spot, YOUR sweet spot with this hobby!

And welcome to VT!

While the eGo Twist is a great battery, it's hard to see what setting you're at unless you have adequate light, squint, turn it just so... at least that's how it is for me. Once I got a Spinner I was hooked. These days I easily have more than 10 of them (lost count some time ago), in 900, 1300 and 1600 mAh. Despite the various mechanical mods and APVs I now own, the Spinner II is my go-to battery. It's a work horse, dependable, easy to see the voltage settings, and just an all around great device. YMMV. :)

QFT

Thanks for all the feedback :)

I Went back to the shop and exchanged my EMOW and EGO C UPGRADE...

What I got in return, I still haven't stopped smiling (on the inside) about...

• Aspire Nautilus Mini

• Joyetech Ego C Twist 1000mAh

Every drag has blown my mind with the amount of flavor that hits the tongue, its unreal....

So now I have VV and Variable Airflow and its sexy as hell... (Got all Stainless)

What are good sites to watch for great deals on e liquids?

The above are great sites for inexpensive liquids but try Fuzion when you get a chance I bet you will not be sorry. My search ended when I found them ironically through a tasting group we used to have here. I literally gave everything else I had away.