Sad day, terrible choice.

Heldar

Went over to a buddies house the other night, and he offered what was left of his last carton since he quit cold turkey a month or so ago. I foolishly agreed, since ive been in a bit of a finacial bind in the recent months and was running low on juices. :( guess ill be back on analogs a bit till I can do some budget fiddling and get restocked on juices.

In a bind I recommend getting some 50/50 juice at twice your normal preferred nicotine and then adding vg. I usually double it with vg and since it has that pg kick to it the flavor still cuts through. Just shake it up good. I had 15ml bottles come out to $2 each last time. They vaped great.

Edited by Vaporsmith

Cutting a juice works well if you don't mind muting the flavor a little.

Another thing to do is see if your local shop(s) offers any free samples, deeply discounted items about to go out of date, etc. Sometimes they'll give away 1/2 bottles (remainders of what they fill the demo tanks with) or close-date items, if you ask...

Also, Killer-Juice runs a weekend sale every Thurs-Sun... 99-cent, 15-ml bottles of decent vaping flavors (limit of 5 per order)... $5 will snag nearly a month's worth of juice (for roughly the cost of a day's smoking)!

The Vapor Room runs weekend sales at a very deep discount as well as some select juices during the week. There are four different flavors each week, 30 ml for $10. The "weekender" juice is $7 for 15 ml but goes down to $5 on the weekend. Plus, as a new customer you get a free 15 ml bottle of juice on your first order. Just write in the flavor, nic, PG/VG preference in the comment box.

So, I ordered quite a few juices from a couple places you guys recommended to me, lots of flavors Ive never tried before. However, there is one that keeps eluding me. Id like to get a refill on my vanilla custard plus chocolate type (think g2 vazilla or or the standard taters) just without the massive price tag. Hell just one bottle of those is more than what i spent on the 8 Ive on the other ones. Any recommendations?

So, I ordered quite a few juices from a couple places you guys recommended to me, lots of flavors Ive never tried before. However, there is one that keeps eluding me. Id like to get a refill on my vanilla custard plus chocolate type (think g2 vazilla or or the standard taters) just without the massive price tag. Hell just one bottle of those is more than what i spent on the 8 Ive on the other ones. Any recommendations?

EC Blends lets you make your own custom juice. Might give that a try with a 5 ml bottle at $2.50 or so until you get it right. :)

The OP said they had flavors on the light side and didn't like it. ECBlends is def light on all flavors. Rebel juice on Fb does 250Ml for less than $50

Taste is subjective. What you find to be "light on flavors" I find it to be just right. My main point is that EC Blends will customize to your tastes. That means you can have them double or even triple up on the flavors if that's what you want. :)

The OP said they had flavors on the light side and didn't like it. ECBlends is def light on all flavors. Rebel juice on Fb does 250Ml for less than $50

I am no longer into mint but all the wife will vape is ECBlends Peppermint 70pg30vg in 24mg. It is the strongest flavored of any of about a dozen mints she tried before settling on this one.

I gave ecblends a chance. Tried to make something as close to vazilla for my first go around, and for less than $6 for 10ml and shipping, I cant complain much. When it gets here I'll have a better idea if its light enough, they do allow flavor shots so that might be an option later. Ill check out rebel juice too. :D

I gave ecblends a chance. Tried to make something as close to vazilla for my first go around, and for less than $6 for 10ml and shipping, I cant complain much. When it gets here I'll have a better idea if its light enough, they do allow flavor shots so that might be an option later. Ill check out rebel juice too. :D

Just an FYI -- EC Blends only makes the juice after you order so it will probably need to steep a week or so to get the best flavor to come out. :)

• 3 months later...