Fadora juice contest

Tam

Lol...I need to see the dentist too , got a couple of wisdom teeth that need to be yanked

Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the oral surgeon had to straddle me on the chair to get the leverage to get one of them out. Lol. I hope your procedure goes easier than mine. Be very careful not to do anything that will give you a dry socket. I've never felt anything that painful in my life!

Had a root canal done on one tooth years ago and that dentist wasn't that bad, people made it out a lot worse than what it was. I take my daughter to that same dentist now.

It's not really bad if the anesthetic works. Due to genetics and Asian physiology being different from caucasians, they couldn't get the Novocaine to work so I essentially went through three....or was it four? Root canals with it barely numb, felt the whole thing pretty well. Then, about 20 minutes after leaving the dentist's office, my whole face would go numb for the rest of the day since they had to give me so many shots. :lol:

Yikes you're making me not want to see the dentist now...lol

You'd think I'd be scared to death of dentist after my experiences but I'm not. If you find a good one, hang onto them with both hands and a rope. :)

You're not Asian so they know where the nerves are. You should be just fine. :D

Hey, you've been a great sport playing in these contests. PM Comp your shipping address, the flavor you want, nic and PG/VG ratio. I'll make arrangements with Comp for the juice. My treat. :)

Aww, Tam... you don't have to... playing guessing games keeps me from doing things like dusting or washing dishes... :)

I had one root canal done many years ago, and it was virtually pain-free during the whole experience... but my dentist is awesome, too! When I had calcium degeneration which was causing teeth to crack... THAT was painful :)

It's not really bad if the anesthetic works. Due to genetics and Asian physiology being different from caucasians, they couldn't get the Novocaine to work so I essentially went through three....or was it four? Root canals with it barely numb, felt the whole thing pretty well. Then, about 20 minutes after leaving the dentist's office, my whole face would go numb for the rest of the day since they had to give me so many shots. :lol:

Makes Elvis impersonations easy... Lmao... When I went they only numbed half my face...

Aww, Tam... you don't have to... playing guessing games keeps me from doing things like dusting or washing dishes... :)

I had one root canal done many years ago, and it was virtually pain-free during the whole experience... but my dentist is awesome, too! When I had calcium degeneration which was causing teeth to crack... THAT was painful :)

Hey, it's my pleasure to introduce the awesomeness of Fadora's juices. If you like them like I do, you'll go back for more and give Comp some business. Try something in the Signature line like the Mellow Spice with the spices added in. It's amazing! Or the clove flavor. Last time I had a toothache I vaped it and my whole mouth started to go numb but it was delicious. Lol. It worked to give me my nic fix and took away the pain when I dipped a Q-tip into it and held it on the area that was hurting.

Go on, PM Comp your info. :)

Well I just got home so I can fully participate now if there will be any more, haha!

In a few hours we'll do another one. I think I'm going to need to take some Vicodin and lay down for a bit first. :)

Either that, or Comp? You want to run another one? I'll just sit back and watch. :)

Edited by Tameiki

I have had more dental work done than anyone should have. Had bad teeth from the get go. I had at least 5 root canals by my 20s for dead teeth. There is nothing more painful when they can't deaden the nerves well enough.

True story. Worst pain ever.