Kanger Aerotank

Hello!

Apparently I still cannot post in general forum areas, so I will go ahead and put this here.

I just received my new Kanger AT mini in the mail and I have to say that it is incredible. I love the menthol tobacco flavor and this atty is incredible. The only downside is the 1.3 mL capacity. I'm not complaining too much, as I keep a CE4 with another flavor as backup when I am driving around for work. The mini is such a great tank and is sized perfectly for my eGo-T battery. So for my question: What is the regular aerotank like compared to the mini? I was thinking of getting a larger battery, and the regular only seems to be a bit bigger in the pictures.

Thanks!

Hello!

Apparently I still cannot post in general forum areas, so I will go ahead and put this here.

I just received my new Kanger AT mini in the mail and I have to say that it is incredible. I love the menthol tobacco flavor and this atty is incredible. The only downside is the 1.3 mL capacity. I'm not complaining too much, as I keep a CE4 with another flavor as backup when I am driving around for work. The mini is such a great tank and is sized perfectly for my eGo-T battery. So for my question: What is the regular aerotank like compared to the mini? I was thinking of getting a larger battery, and the regular only seems to be a bit bigger in the pictures.

Thanks!

This might be a stupid question but, I bought the Kanger Evod 2 Starter Kit… About how long does your Mini Battery Life Last? Thanks :- )

This might be a stupid question but, I bought the Kanger Evod 2 Starter Kit… About how long does your Mini Battery Life Last? Thanks :- )

I get about ten hours out of it, normally long enough to get me through traffic and work, 650mAh can last me awhile, but the more you vape, the less time it will last. I have a spare at the house, but it's my wife's so I only get it if she isn't using it :)

I think I may pick up a new batt today from my favorite vape shop.

Remember, there are no stupid questions! Only people too stupid to ask them! My first couple of days here I learned more than I had in two weeks, the people here are great.

Battery life depends on the ohm of the coil inside the tank, not the tank its self. Also depends on the maH rating of the battery.

^^ This ^^

Lower resistance coils extend battery life, as compared to higher resistance coils... My 650mAh batteries barely lasted all day, but I had one to charge while exhausting another. My 950mAh batteries held out all day, and my 1100 and 1300mAh batteries can easily go a day and a half, sometimes two days if I'm using a 1.5 Ohm coil :)

^^ This ^^

Lower resistance coils extend battery life, as compared to higher resistance coils... My 650mAh batteries barely lasted all day, but I had one to charge while exhausting another. My 950mAh batteries held out all day, and my 1100 and 1300mAh batteries can easily go a day and a half, sometimes two days if I'm using a 1.5 Ohm coil :)

I learn something new every day :)

Just picked up a 1650mAh battery, a vision spinner 2 at my vape shop's recommendation. Don't think I'll have to worry about my batt dying in a day anymore.

I learn something new every day :)

Just picked up a 1650mAh battery, a vision spinner 2 at my vape shop's recommendation. Don't think I'll have to worry about my batt dying in a day anymore.

For those of us who are playing with charging the Spinner 2, the long life of this battery is a problem. Lol. :)

I believe the OP was talking about the Kanger Aerotank mini. This is a tank and not the battery. We all have to start somewhere. You'll learn quickly by asking these questions. :)

Hello!

You should be able to post in the general forum now. Try it, and if you still can't, let us know and we'll take another look to try to fix this. :)

^^ This ^^

This isnt true with a battery at a set voltage. A 1.5 ohm coil on a 3.7V battery uses 2.46 amps while a 2.0 ohm coil on a 3.7V battery uses 1.85 amps.

You know, it could be because I'm barely on my first cup of coffee this morning but my brain isn't computing about the 2.0 ohm using less amps on a 3.7v battery than a 1.5 ohm coil. Would you please explain using small words, Jeff? :)

This isnt true with a battery at a set voltage. A 1.5 ohm coil on a 3.7V battery uses 2.46 amps while a 2.0 ohm coil on a 3.7V battery uses 1.85 amps.

Jeff, I stand corrected... I wasn't looking at my Amp-chart when I posted the info :)

Tam... hope this helps to explain it quick-and-dirty:

Lower resistance coils produce higher Wattage. Higher Wattage draws more Amps from the battery (to produce those Wattages). Therefore, using a 1.5 or 1.8 Ohm coil will produce much better vapor, but will run down the battery slightly faster than a 2.0 or 2.2 Ohm coil. (I had it backwards).