where do I go from here?.

I smoked my last cigarette Friday July 11th, and got a vape pen from a local store along with one bottle of juice. It's a Kanger battery and tank. The battery is 3.7volts. It keeps a charge pretty long and gives enough of a throat hit depending on how I inhale. I'm totally new to vaping (I've seen a few devices tried a few hits from friends) so far I haven't had any problems but I'd like to start experimenting a bit.

Welcome to VT! I'm new here also.

No need to rush, if you're getting the nicotine you need and you like the level of vapor you're getting. I've spent a lot of time -- probably too much, I'm getting behind in stuff around here -- browsing around and asking a bunch of Noob questions.

You could spice things up a bit by trying other flavors of juice; there are a lot out there. If you'd like more vapor, you could try adding a few drops of Pharma Grade glycerin to your tank.

Once you get an idea of what you'd like to change in your setup, you'll find tons of help from the people here.

Good set up to start. That's what I started with. (I haven't "moved on" too much, I'm happy with my gear!) My suggestion would be to try different juices with the set up you have and then decide if you'd like to try them on other equipment and set ups.

Everyone is helpful here. The experienced vapers here are chock full of GOOD advice and friendship.

Welcome to VT.

I'm not an experienced vapor but I have experimented with PG/VG variations and single coil tanks vs dual coils. The flavor of juices is almost unlimited. I am moving down to 14 mg of nicotine and now am mixing some of my higher nic juices with lower nic juices. In the beginning I really thought I would want only tobacco flavors but have found that i prefer nice creamy flavorful juices like Custards Last Stand. You're lucky to have fellow vapors around you, I come from a 1 horse town and people here laugh at me but I laugh back because now I can walk up a hill without gasping for air!!! Good Luck- Paul

Can't top that I live around 3 one horse towns and the biggest military base in the free world lol. Anyway I resisted at first tobacco only or this won't work for me. Ya right a couple of days in and I was done with tobacco. The girl at our store mixed up some jolly rancher watermelon for me and hit it perfectly, I've been on a fruity candy addiction the store owners wife has a juice she created and I'm loving my apple bottom too, Back on topic......Nice setup use what works for you being a now ex smoker I followed the shops suggestion and don't have plans to change from what I use anytime soon. My battery lasts all day my tank has been flawless and I in no way crave analogs. One day I might go to an itaste box mod and a compatible tank just for double the battery life over what I have now.

Welcome to VT!

The Kanger starters are great kits, and will serve you well for a very long time. Everyone is suggesting you try different juices, and I will agree... that's part of the fun of vaping, lol. I'll also toss in that your next few purchases should include another tank or two (or as some of us have done... 10 or 20, lol)... As you experiment with more flavors, it's a whole lot easier to have different flavors in different tanks, ready to vape, rather than have to empty one out and change or clean coils before you can start a different flavor!

Have two Kangers. So far -- it's only been a whole week and a half -- I'm pleased. But that's just two tanks, and one is 0 nic for mindless vaping. After all, I'm a mindless smoker. I used to look up, and there would be another one in my fingers with no memory of even lighting it. I think I'm going to add a few more tanks just to try other flavors. I'm stuck on Menthol, because that's what I smoke. Gives me more time to read up on gear, which I know absolutely nothing about.

I did try adding a few drops of VG to the tank yesterday. Much better vapor, but my Noob sore throat got worse. Maybe I just vaped more of it. I haven't seen anyone with VG problems, it always seems to be PG. so, I like the vapor, and I'm sticking with it. You might try VG, too, for a little change in vapor.

I picked up an extra tank today went with a Kanger pro tank 3 to go with my aspire et-s. Comparing factory coils I believe the kanger is a little better, I just rebuilt 2 aspire coils following rip trippers video on youtube and their performance is great now, The first one I took apart had the coil leads touching and was shorting and not giving a good burn. When the Kanger gets weak I'll look into rebuilding that one with hopefully the same result. Jeez those coils are tiny.

Your EVOD tanks are single-coil, and they will use juice slower than a dual-coil... but don't fret about your juice usage... most of us here average from 20ml up to 40ml (or more for drippers) each week! 3ml per day is on the low-end of vaping use, especially for someone new to vaping... When I first started, I was in the 30+ per week, easily... then settled down into a groove and run 20-25ml per week.

Given the costs of juice, that's still cheaper than a carton of analogs a week (actually about what you'd pay for two packs)!

If you are only vaping 15 ml a week you are probably already on the low side of the curve. That's considered "barely vaping" around here, lol.

You could up your nic level so maybe you vape less.

You could increase your vg ratio in your juice to about 50/50 and the increase in vapor might make you vape less.

You could vape less.

But, us 15 ml a week guys are considered lightweights already, lol. :)

Gawd :no I guess I'm a lightweight then I use 10ml a week but then I'm at 24mg nic. Tonite is going to be a test for me, going to visit some friends and there will be drinks and a couple of heavy analog users maybe I can convince at least one to convert B)

Is there a good thread to or can someone explain the Pg/vg ratio thing?

Yes,

But basically, you should try a little of both and see what you like, make sure to do some reading on the allergy some people have to PG, but for the larger percentage of people its no problem.

Me, Iv got some straight PG coming in that I hope more mimics the burn I used to get in stronger cigars. I`m not a real fan of straight VG as its like smoking liquid cotton its so soft on the throat.

R