Beer & vaping

Seems like every time I drink beer I end up having a smoke or 2 in between vaping. What ever I'm vaping on is fine any other time its just when I drink I'm not in the mood for those flavors. Just wanted to know what other beer drinkers vape on while enjoying some brews!

I've got a Cuban cigar flavor that I mix with a little Vanilla, Black Cherry, and a couple drops of Dragon's Breath (cinnamon), and it seems to go very well with Scotch, Bourbon, or other whiskey... and isn't horribly bad with other hard-liquors like Vodka and Tequila. I'm not a beer drinker, so I couldn't say how it would taste with a brew :)

I have a tank loaded with a juice from my local shop. They call it clear and mild. It resembles a black and mild for the first beer and after a couple it seems to favor a red boro depending on my beer of the night. Either way it's been working. My other two flavors with beer.......ya.....not so much.

I have the same problem. I found that High Brow's Vanilla Bourbon Bean was a very good one. It didn't taste like the VBB that made me fall in love with that juice, but it was enough to keep me from wanting a smoke while drinking. It still tasted good as well.

Get yourself a good tobacco flavor. One that you really enjoy. Keep it pretty simple, too. The more complex the flavoring, the more messed up it will taste when you are drinking. It will help keep you from wanting a shtanky.

Edited by Bushwick

i make a wicked good tobacco flavor i only use when i go out, and it deff helps but on the other hand when i drink cigg smoke makes me feel sick, alot of my friends smoke and being around them while drinking makes me puke if i dont walk away, seriously i yak if i dont

Same issue with me... although Im thiking its really just the habit of having a beer and the taste of a regular cig...

I tend to vape constant when drinking but it never satisfies me as much as the actual smoke..

IMO its a question of habit and getting out of the drink=smoking routine

Kindof like having a smoke with your morning coffee or after eating etc.

It will go away with time. You are right, Christov. It's all about changing the routine. Once you wrap your intoxicated head around the idea that vaping WILL satisfy any cravings you have, you will have no more issues. It only takes one night out to get it. The hard part is making it past that first night.

I have no issue anymore. At first I thought I needed a tobacco flavor to go with my bourbon I love but now, one flavor is good for anything. After well over a year it doesnt even cross my mind.

We aren't all as experienced as you are, B. :harhar:

Certainly didnt mean it any kind of way. Just saying it is all a state of mind. Once you realize

Nicotine is a drug

You are addicted to that drug (or like it)

You do not need the smoke to get what your body craves whether drinking or not

Everything becomes simple. I met several people at the beach that had similar experiences. Everyone was vaping, we saw very few smokers. Met a lot of people that use the same "KISS" (Keep It Simple Stupid!) method my wife and I do. One flavor, one style of tank, one style of battery and you almost never have to buy anything except liquid and coils. Easy Peasy nice and easy!

Tried a tobacco flavor yesterday while drinking some beer but no luck, I think I may need a flavorless juice or one with a really light flavor...

I think once you find a flavor you really like and have a hard time putting down, it will not matter if you are drinking beer, bourbon, tequila, or just plain water lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with carter. K.I.S.S. I use the same thing for everything and once I fell in love with a flavor, that was all she wrote. I change coils depending on the impact i'm in the mood for but that all I change. Good luck to the OP finding your sweet spot.

I agree with carter. K.I.S.S. I use the same thing for everything and once I fell in love with a flavor, that was all she wrote. I change coils depending on the impact i'm in the mood for but that all I change. Good luck to the OP finding your sweet spot.

Its such a relief too. No more shopping, trying a bunch of stuff to like a small % of it.....its so simple. All the guesswork is gone and I am a year and a half smoke free. Thats what it is about to me, not blowing clouds or rebuilding this and that or having a color coding system for flavors in tanks. Other than an occasional new battery to add to the collection I am all set for a long time. I ordered liquid and coils about 2 weeks ago and it was May the last time I ordered. 250ml of liquid and 50 coils and I am set for a couple months at about $80 a month.

I never smoked different brands of analogs, I found what I liked and stuck with it. Same for me with vaping. I think a lot of people make it so complicated when it doesn't have to be and as a side note (this may get me flamed) but I think all the rebuilding by inexperienced noobs that know nothing about ohm meters and ohms law are the single biggest threat to our freedom to vape. There are way too many posts to the effect of "I know nothing but I just got thie xxxxxxx clone and xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx RBA/RDA now how do I use it". Only a matter of time till these devices get pushed till they start going BOOM>

Vaping gear is so diverse which is good but could be overwhelming for someone new who wants to ditch analogs and try vaping instead. There is something for everyone, otherwise everyone would be on ciggalikes, and we all know that does not work for everyone.

For those who have found the right gear based on their needs and goals early, that is absolutely awesome. Others have to go through a series of progression to find theirs. Noobs by definition are inexperienced , and the transition is either through meticulous research or by asking around which is what vape forums are for - support base for vapers of all types without prejudice.

In other forums, I noticed some very experienced vapers who are elitist - anyone not sub-ohming or cloud chasing are beneath them, and anyone asking for help gets ridiculed instead of helping them or pointing them to the right direction (granted others don't take take the time to research basic stuff so that may be too tiring for them to do) which imo is just as bad because it will just drive others to go their own without the right equipment and know-how.

Then you have very passionate brand loyalist that if someone mentions something they do not like about "their" brand, the thread immediately gets ugly and childish. All that passion is better directed towards FDA instead

Back on topic, I have yet to find the right flavor for me that goes well with beer or social drinking. I do not crave analogs that much when drinking but I do chain vape whenever I drink.... and when on occasions that I drink enough, flavors do not matter anymore. haha

• 3 weeks later...

My biggest issue when I started was only likeing certain flavors at different times. I liked some flavors with coffee and others in the afternoon. When I have a beer I found a flavor that claims to be a tobbaco, but I just think it's a clean, non overpowering juice that can give me the throat hit I need. It didn't get in the way or seem odd with beer. I will say, now I can use others, but still buy that flavor and use it often while enjoying a beverage or so.... lol I got lucky to find it right away but that's what worked for me. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of people make it so complicated when it doesn't have to be and as a side note (this may get me flamed) but I think all the rebuilding by inexperienced noobs that know nothing about ohm meters and ohms law are the single biggest threat to our freedom to vape. There are way too many posts to the effect of "I know nothing but I just got thie xxxxxxx clone and xxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx RBA/RDA now how do I use it". Only a matter of time till these devices get pushed till they start going BOOM>