Happy 4th Everyone!

Happy Independence Day for all the people in the US! :)

Just getting ready to have dinner and then wait for the fireworks to start. We have the perfect seat for the big show they have in our area: our back deck. Then, when it's all done we watch the endless line of brake lights are people are stuck in gridlock trying to get home. :D

Happy Independence Day!!!!!! Just the dog and I tonight. The wife in-laws and granddaughter are braving fireworks traffic. Lower back's been giving me hell for 3 days now and walking too much is out for me. My local shop mixed up some new juice for me and it's real good. Gonna hang out back with a few cold Bud Lights and watch all of the neighbors fireworks.

Happy Independence Day, huh?!! With the state this country's in right now, and has been for the past few decades, we're way removed from any independence worth celebrating. It's still the best country on the planet, though ........ as long as we can hang on to it. Nuff said. Enjoy your fireworks shows.

I had to work. :/ At least I caught sight of some fireworks atop the trees outside my post. Westlake put on a meh show. On the plus side though....time and a half. :)