Aspire Nautilus Mini

Has anyone else seen the new nautilus mini videos. They have a vertical coil instead of the duel coil in the original nautilus. In the video I saw the guy was vaping it at 18 watts no problem. The name if the channel is suck my mod if anyone's interested. Not sure how to link videos on tapatalk or I would. Looks pretty interesting.

Truth is I dont mind paying for quality. I buy PT coils left and right. But, I am so impressed with the Nautilus dual coils. I'm going on 3 weeks something like that on my first coil. Im not vaping it exclusively but I've put a ton of juice through this thing and its still kicking...

I'm looking for something that can replace my HH.357s for my FLaN addiction. If this mini can give me even close to the same flavor, the cost of these coils would still be much cheaper to buy. Since it's a single coil it might be easy to rebuild them, too. :)

I've got one on preorder. Should ship late next week. The best thing about these is that the new coils are compatible with the regular aspire nautilus so I will probably use the two coils that come with the mini and use one in my regular nautilus until I can buy a few packs of replacements. I love the regular coils but these sound way better with more flavor and vapor. Plus I can crank up the vamo to 11+ watts no problem on these new coils. I'll probably use the mini tank on my darkstar 30 box mod once it's finished. Grimm green just put out a review video on this tank the other day. He was more impressed than ever.

You can preorder the mini from the VT store for $27.00... Just sayin'. :D

Also, later on (probably later tonight), you should be able to order 1.8 ohm coils for these for $15.99 a 5-pack.

Edited by Tameiki

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think it would look great on my vision spinner 2 but it actually really does. Not much bigger than the battery at all. With the beauty ring it looks very flush and nice. Performs great. Worth every penny. Put the spare coil that came in the box inside my big nautilus tank and it's a big improvement. Taste is a little better, absolutely pure draw no hint of a gurgle, and the vapor production is a good 35-50% better. Plus it easily handles higher watts. Probably just the fact it's a single coil now instead of dual and it's probably thicker gauge. I usually ran my vamo v5 and nautlus at 9 watts but now I've bumped it up to 11 and it could easily go up to the max of 15. I like it at 11 though for now.

2l9nqyx.jpg

Edited by SteezeOG

That picture kind of skews how it really is. Once I looked at it that makes the tank look a lot bigger than the spinner battery but it's not really. It's not the smallest of tanks but it's a good bit smaller than the original. 2ml instead of 5ml on the tank should tell you. I think the beauty ring is just standard. Goes over the ego threading to hide that gap. Same ring that my protank2 and regular nautilus came with.

My only complaint so far on the mini is it's harder to fill than the big version. The middle part goes down deeper into the tank when you have the base unscrewed and are filling it. So you can't really get that full 2ml fill without spilling over that. More like 1.5ml and since it's sunken in deeper the bigger nipples on juice bottles like you would get from mount baker vapor don't really fit in between that middle post and side of the tank. You have to tilt it and let it flow down the side of the tank. Not really a big deal but the big version is easier to fill to capacity. I do like the airflow control better on the mini. Overall the improvements and size difference is very nice. The new performance on the vertical single coil is awesome. Glad I ordered another one of these tanks for my vamo v3 and 4 packs of coils. I'm giving my protank2 and aspire bdc tank to a friend.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines