Vapor Talk Store Contest #3

Tam

Okay, this one is going to require you to work to get to the prize but it'll be worth it! No, Earthling, I'm sorry but it's not a pony...

You need to go to the Vapor Talk store and look for the

V|T

on a page or product picture. It could be anywhere and on anything. I can't even tell you what the prize is because that would be giving out a HUGE hint of where it is. Lol.

Once you find it, post the URL link for verification*. First one to get it right will win the prize.

*Go to your address bar and copy the URL: example: www.vaportalk.com Then, come back to the contest area and paste that into your post.

This contest is open to all forum members who aren't staff (sorry, Jeff. You may begin pouting now :D). You can guess multiple times until we have a winner. The first one to post the correct link and description of where it is -- wins! If you don't win this one we'll be having one contest per week from now on with different prizes each week so you'll have plenty of chances to get some free stuff from the Vapor Talk store.

Good luck and have fun! :D

Are you SURE you dont want to ask what kind of shampoo Christopher uses???? Are you sure???? :)

Chris would cry if I changed the contest now. He put some work into creating and hiding this thing. lol

Here's a clue:

It's smaller than a bread box. :evil:

*ducks and runs*

Just kidding. :lol:

You can't find it just by clicking on a page, you'll have to dig a little deeper to see the teeny, tiny little V|T

If you're on Firefox doing a Ctrl and the plus sign helps a great deal. :D

Thinking up clues that don't give away too much for this one is hard!

Ha, exactly what I'm doing :D

That, and CTRL-A to highlight the page

Edited by Earthling789