I Want to MOD

Spyke_696

well my full build is here and im vaping it as i type this its at 2.6 thats what the kayfun came as they sent me 2 prebuilt wicks and till i get my wick and wire but ty for this build idea i love it even without my lower ohms but again how do i post pics from my pc or do i have to upload them to a site to post

ya but how do i add a pic from my pc and not the net and the kayfun lite

You can post or upload a picture 2 different ways.

Open the image in your browser, copy the address, click the tree picture looking image above in the tool bar, and paste the link.

Or

Select the "more reply options" on the bottom of your reply box and use the attach files option.

ya man i was doing work on the supra good old engine grime under there and ya ill take you up on that offer but for now i am going to tinker with it and my multi meter and see what i can find i also got a ohms law calc on my phone

Here is something to try. Make a 1.5ohm micro coil around a blunt tip, get it as centered and low to the deck and air hole as possible, roll the cotton wick medium density so it's not hard to pull through the coil but filling the inside of the coil, cut the wick to just curve down and touch before the juice channels and remove the airflow screw from the base. You need to run a 50/50 blend for this but it's awesome.

ok so i just build my first coil its a 5 wrap micro coil 28 gague canthol and 3mm silica running 1.2 ohms i vaped on it for 2 mins b4 the silica burnt and tasted like hell so rebuilt so good so far but i been easy as hell on it any ideas what i may be doing wrong? thats burning my silica maybe i need to make a bigger wrap than 5? its wicking fine so its not that

There's a lot to consider here. First, I don't use anything but non GMO organic cotton balls and I make the wicks to the thickness and length I need for the juice. You may want to switch to cotton. So after that, you have to balance your airflow to keep the coil cool but also enough draw to keep the wicking fast enough. I was able to do down to 1ohm in my kayfun without burnt wick but it was a hot vapor and I was flying through juice. Another thought is how do you decide it's wicking if it's burning the wick?

Next question is how are you wrapping your coil? I tried mine loose and didn't like the results. I found its best to wrap them tight and then work out the hot spots making sure it glows red from the center out evenly.

its wicking in my opinion because 1 i wet the wick before i put it together...2 i took it apart and even the burnt black part of the wick is wet ... 3 its centered over the hole the coils like i said are 5 coil and it glows from well the whole thing kinda goes up at the same time to bright red then cools almost equal time

Sounds like something is wrong. I can get great clouds at 2.0 ohm's. At 1.5 I'm getting awesome vapor. You want it to glow from the center out. If the wick burns up its likely not wicking fast enough. I use cotton.