I Want to MOD

Spyke_696

it may be preasure from putting the top back on after filling cause it seems its only after i do that ill vape it for a little wil strait and see if it still does it

That is normal from my experience. Usually after I fill from the bottom fill hole it will have a little extra that I burn off real quick. With that said, mine never leaks after the fill excess is cleared. No matter what angle or conditions. Well, it hasn't yet at least :)

Edited by Richstag

The coil looks GREAT! I am not sure if its centered perfectly over the air hole or if its as close to the upper deck as possible, but the wraps look great. The wick honestly looks a lot larger than the ones I make. I make mine pretty thin and short. They do swell with the juice.

Try for 1.5 ohm. Your wick doesn't have to match mine. Just so long as it works. The wick I posted a pic of is the thickness and length that worked for the mothers milk which is theick like your VG juice. I do a little thicker for 50/50 and open up the air.

got ya i just wanted to run a big cloud at work to show off to the smokers lol

I hear ya,but the kayfun isn't designed for large vapor production. If you want large vapor with tank for juice, look into a genesis style like a Kraken or RSST. Its basically an RDA with the tank underneath.

very nice ty i made a post on cloudchasing to get more feedback on my new topic but i want to thank everyone on this post for moving me into my mod i love this thing i couldnt have asked for better help and again ty guys. speacial thanks to you richstag you kept on top of my questions and helped my thru them.