I Want to MOD

Spyke_696

speaking of batteries ideas here as i can buy extra extentions is stacking good or stick with one? i think personal pref. goes here but just seeing what the most ppl like

I like the Sony VTC5 18650

I did stacked 18350's and you can get the same effect building the right coil for the 18650. With stacked there are a lot of precautions that are not conducive to an on the go hobby like this IMHO.

The VTC5 18650 are kind of beastly anyhow.

I think you should get an original if you have the funds. If you can get to a shop that actually carries some high end mechs go check them out in person. Lots of little differences that actually make a big difference on a daily basis.

Let us know what you end up with and how you like it.

ahh ty guys and like the vape that one i do like lol but can u change it from a dripper? i may get one of those 2 if so

next question and last will be whats some good rebuildables

ok i just ordered my nemesis from vaperev now to complete the build i need to find a good rebuildable for it abut again being new to mods idk whats out there i know enough to say i do not want to drip it wont be good for my life style

You can cause a short at any ohm coil when building on the deck. You have to make sure, if you get an atomizer with a conductive deck, that your coil is not crossing the terminals by touching the deck. I love my kayfun but there are plenty of others. Make sure you match the diameter of your nemesis for looks. I saw a real nice one the squap or something but it's 23mm. My king is 23 mm but the top of the king actually chamfers down to 22mm so a 23mm rta would actually look mickey moused.

will do im looking into batteries as well for it ill post pics of my build when it all comes

whats some good sites for batteries to research and buy what i want

I went vapeart for batteries just because I trust them from bladeart. But that's not to say they are the best. I think in all reality the Sony vtc-5 versions are pretty high on the list for high draw 18650's. I can tell you mine run STRONG. All day and when I toss it on the charger it's usually still reading 3.9v I looked into the higher mah panasonics but one AW version was longer due to protection and the other version seemed wishy washy from reviews. Something proetus made me aware of was the MUCH lower continuous amp rating of the higher mah cells.

I would. They are rated for 30amp continuous and from my experience and a lot of other local's they hold up extremely well. At least if you get them where I got them you can be pretty sure they are the same batch and the same performance.

If you are leery of jumping in on these do some heavy research.

I run mine at 1-1.3 ohm so I don't draw even close to the amperage they can provide. They never fade and they kind of feel like a big block hemi vs an inline 6. If you know what I mean.

I plan to pick up a few more when I have the funds. Right now I have two I swap back and forth. Day and night kind of swap.

I know there is also an LG option and some others.

Your nemesis should be a lot like my brass king...solid..conductive and knock your freakin' socks off above the rest of the field.

When I went into this I was so skeptical and thought it was ludicrous to spend more than an evo battery and mini pro tank. Then I got to try a whole bunch of mech mods and I was hooked. Then I got the brass king and it is insane the amount of power it provides. Even some real nice mech mods feel less powerful with the same atomizer and battery

. It hits hard and so will yours.

but yes im going leeroy into mods im new to vaping mostly i been vaping for about a year but till a week ago it was cigg alikes then i got a pen kit loved it and said MMMMOOOOODDDDDDSSSS just like that like a zombie and leeroyed into it lol but so far all i got ordered is the nemesis nothing more

Gotcha. I was the same way.

I put this in another thread.

No they are not at all the same.

You don't really need to be able to completely understand Ohm's law but take from it what we need for this.

Voltage squared and then divided by resistance (ohms) will give you the wattage. Divide wattage by voltage and you have amperage draw.

Another worry is causing a short circuit.

short circuit

n
1. (Electronics) a faulty or accidental connection between two points of different potential in an electric circuit, bypassing the load and establishing a path of low resistance through which an excessive current can flow. It can cause damage to the components if the circuit is not protected by a fuse

When I tested all kind of power generation equipment for our military I performed this testing.

I believe it is important to make the circuit as conductive as possible by having large yet finely machined threading. You want clean and oxidation and corrosion free points of contact. Even stainless will gain a layer of oxidation but it is Clear. Preventing this with something like a non-conductive grease like nyogel 760g is a good idea. Though it is non conductive it will not act as a buffer and being non conductive it will not bridge contacts.

I would say the most important thing is a quality battery, good clean connections and making sure not to cause a short circuit.

I am a rookie to vaporizers but not to working with electrical circuits. I was afraid of this at first because I didn't know much about battery technology. I tested megawatt generators and used open block load banks so I was always very cautious. I realize now that this is nothing to be afraid of, just something to be cautious with and take seriously before jumping in.

Remember a lot of the clones are practically made of pot metal. Also remember brass is not all created equal. You may hear bad about lead in brass but naval brass contains no lead.

You are actually better off with the more powerful batteries that can handle these loads, high quality mechs like you bought for solid connections and durability. Its actually good you are worried. You would be a little odd if you weren't apprehensive.

There are calculators online to do these things for you but I would rather learn the simple equations and actually understand what is going on. Like you said its your face at risk...

My buddy took months to talk me into anything past a blu.

Just take it easy and don't listen to what everyone says. Not everyone in this hobby is well rounded. Im not saying on this forum, but in general. Make sure you are sure, not someone telling you about it. :)