I Want to MOD

Spyke_696

Yeah. People don't realize but poor lose connections cause resistance which causes energy to dissipate off as heat.

If you go the kayfun lite plus route I can set you up on a real full proof build. Super easy and just a few things to be concerned setting up.

I was a smoker and the kayfun is the best I have tried. RDA's produce a TON of DENSE vapor that freaking fills a warehouse, but the kayfun was what got me to kick the cigs.

Its not a looker, but I could hammer a nail in with it...

Here is mine with the stainless tank instead of glass

14306842342_1c962f2631_o.jpgKRG_2326 by Richstag, on Flickr

One downside MAY be no 510 height adjustment but It fits mine so I look at it as one less connection thats kind of loose.

It doesn't really matter unless you want 18350 mode.

The sony vtc5 is killer even when you don't need close to the 30amp continuous.

The higher mah I found were too long or had shady reviews.

What are you leaning towards RDA/RTA wise?

And you are very welcome

Gotcha. The guys at a shop about an hour from me (millersville MD) seem pretty legit. They all have some sick mods and the shop sells a lot of the high end mechs and atomizers and they told me the Kayfun lite plus is hands down the best tank system in its range. There is also the russian 91 that does have an adjustable 510 connection.

Also, I hear you on your mech being adjustable, but so is mine and I paid an arm and a leg for my income and it still had some compatibility issues. I would just verify it fits first.

I can 100 percent recommend my setup. Yes sir. It is awesome. If it fits you will be golden.

The one thing about the kayfun is it has its limits. I feel 1ohm and under and you are running its no longer good quality. Not enough air.

whats a good ohms meter and im dont ill have everything i ordered 3mm wick and 28 wire along with the sony vtc5 and a charger and my kayfun so all i need is a good ohms meter name one i can get

I have the kayfun lite plus also coined "second batch"

My buddy has the same too. He loves his and he has gone through quite a few.

14066329429_eaebe493cf_o.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

We were just talking about them today and he basically said he spent way too much money on stuff just to realize all he wanted was a nice mech and kayfun.

currect me if im wrong and i got a few questions as well

ohms is resistance and the higher the resistance the hotter it will burn? the lower the lighter it will burn to high of resistance will make the battery overload and pop am i currect so far??

questions are

1 what do i wanna keep my ohms under what number on the battery tells me what i need to know to keep my ohms under

2 whats the wire gauge do exactly small to larger

3 whats the difference for the sizes of wick

4 what is sub ohm vaping??

1. Low ohms is less resistance allowing more power to flow. Higher ohms is higher resistance restricting flow of power. You need to realize how much wattage and amperage your coil will draw from your battery. Keep it in the safe range for your battery.

2. Effects resistance. You get more or less for both thickness and length.

3. Wicking should be particular to the VG percentage of your juice. Also more than just wicking you need to keep in mind airflow.

4. Sub ohm is below one ohm.