Looking for a new flavor

Hey guys, Me again! I've been vaping on some cotton candy, watermelon, and butterscotch (independently, not mixed together) and today for some reason I didn't like any of them! Too sweet of flavors I guess it burnt my taste buds out on sweet stuff or something. Has this happened to anyone else? Love a flavor but get burnt out in it? I need a new flavor!

Edited by VaporTron

Try something sour if you're not feeling the sweet stuff right now. A sour apple perhaps. I like mostly fruit flavors but I'm starting to branch out. Try something a little spicy. A cinnamon and pastry flavor. Or try a tea flavor. Plenty of options that aren't sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Forbitten from Liberty Vapor, an amazing sour apple. Also YMCB is good from them too, cinnamon bun flavored. I have reviews for both and a few others on The Vaping Viking Facebook. There is also Vigilante juices out of Nashville I believe, another solid maker.

All I have vaped for about 6 months now is Endless Summer from Fuzion Vapor. I know I rave about it, but none of the other hundreds of flavors I have tried even comes close. It is a Strawberry Lemonade with a little more strawberry than lemon but is just sweet enough with a touch of tartness. Once I started vaping it all other flavors all of a sudden just do not cut it.

All I have vaped for about 6 months now is Endless Summer from Fuzion Vapor. I know I rave about it, but none of the other hundreds of flavors I have tried even comes close. It is a Strawberry Lemonade with a little more strawberry than lemon but is just sweet enough with a touch of tartness. Once I started vaping it all other flavors all of a sudden just do not cut it.

I gotta try that