Thanks Tam!

I wasn't sure where to put this and I guess this is as good as any.

Thank you for your atty advice Tam. It took s couple days to get into it and to get my technique down but these things are awesome. I'm going exclusively dripping atty today. And I gotta tell you I have my work cut out for me.Posted Image

You're welcome. I take it that you got through the learning curve and break in period of your direct drip atomizer and come through the other end successfully. I love direct dripping for getting lots of flavor and performance. :)

I would have to agree with you jerry, dripping is where it's at. And while Tam didn't get me into RDAs, her comments about the hh.357 cartos got me curious enough to try one out, and I couldn't be happier about it. They have a little bit of a reservoir so you can take more pulls than with a normal RDA, and they also have great flavor, vape production, and very little if any flavor transfer. I'm on the go all the time at work it makes thing just a little bit easier for me. Since I started using them, I don't even really take my nautilus with me anymore. So big thanks to Tam for peaking my interests.

....also known as a carto , lol. :)

Actually, a carto (cartomizer) is an atomizer (atty) with a filler material inside. An HH.357 is an atomizer, not a cartomizer. Not aka carto. :)

That's awesome JerryJoe, welcome to the darker side of the dark side. Isn't it nice being able to tag team flavors and juices whenever you want?

Tam got me into dripping too, and now my girlfriend's got the itch to drip. I'll soon be ordering a .357 I'm just waiting on my drip shield, I'm using RDA's at the moment but I want the 510 attys for convenience and flavor swapping.

One of my first PM's exchanged was with Tameiki and she got me started dripping (ok rewrote that sentence 4 times and it still sounds naughty, I give up)

So she's the one you all have to blame for me sticking around, she was just so helpful.

Yesterday I tested at least 20 different flavors. I would purposely switch flavors that were drastically dissimilar. Smores then blueberry cheesecake then pina colada. I wanted to see what kind of crossover I would get. Since I'm not a big fan of the dry metallic hit that tells me its time to drip I would often get a good amount of mixed flavor. I am adventurous by nature and the often bizarre mixtures didn't bother me all that much.

Now I was warned about the leaking bottom of dripping attys - the disposable sealed and unsealed kinds - and I was prepared. The drip shield I purchased with the attys did it's job of keeping the liquid from running out of the bottom of the atty. To be safe I also purchased a 510-510 adapter to help with keeping any juice that did escape from getting in between my atty and battery. As it turns out I didn't use the shield much because it is a half inch shorter than the atty (I bought long barrel attys) and I didn't like the way it looked. Leakage was minimal anyway. A quick swipe with a paper towel took care of the problem.

The only criticism I have is that the drip tip doesn't fit the atty opening well at all. I was constantly adjusting the connection to correct the issue I was having with sucking unwanted air from between the drip tip/atty top.

Correction on above review. The drip shields don't prevent leaking front the bottom of the atty they prevent what does leak from running down into the well for the 510 connection on the battery. Thankfully that is also what the 510-510 adapter is designed to do.