Ok Aquatroy you were right

These Aerotank Bases on the KPT 2 turn it into a completely different animal. All the way open it is exactly the draw from the Davide Mini I love!

I think I am going to start calling them Hybrid Heavy Duty Davide Mini Pro Tank Aeronautical Vaping Apparatus!

Now if I can just make it through another 6 hours of work I am ready for a weekend with water under my feet and Fireworks on the lake!

Glad you liked em, not sure if your using it on a full size KPT or a mini, but guess what?? They fit on BOTH!!!

So now be a lucky puppy and soak those paws, today is my only day off!!!

You have to work tomorrow, Troy? When are you going to the meet?

I just bought three AeroBases on a whim, since they were on sale... basically a buy 2 get 1 free deal. My intention was to have spares for my AeroTank, and to TRY one on my KPT2's...

WOW, Glad I took everyone's advice and tried one on my KPT2! They're like a whole new tank with the AeroBase...

Next time I find a good deal on AeroBases, I guess I'll have to stock up, because I plan to pick up a few more KPT2's when I can catch them on sale :)

Glad you liked em, not sure if your using it on a full size KPT or a mini, but guess what?? They fit on BOTH!!!

So now be a lucky puppy and soak those paws, today is my only day off!!!

I only have the full size, KPT mini is too small for me. I need 2.5ml to get through work and like to just bring one tank and one battery (of course the Std Ego with 2ml of 24mg that sits in my cup in my office all the time as a backup).

These Aerotank Bases on the KPT 2 turn it into a completely different animal. All the way open it is exactly the draw from the Davide Mini I love!

I think I am going to start calling them Hybrid Heavy Duty Davide Mini Pro Tank Aeronautical Vaping Apparatus!

I just ordered an aerotank, aerotank mini and a davide mini. Don't have them in my possession yet. Did you put the mini aerotank airflow ring on the davide mini or the airflow ring from the regular aerotank?

Second question, isn't everything above the bottom ring on the aerotank and the davide pretty much the same or does adding the airflow to the davide mini make an already better tank even better?

I just re-read that and you added it to the kanger protank....sorry. Still my question stands....would adding the airflow ring from the aerotank mini to the davide mini make it better or can you only add the airflow ring from the aerotank to other Kanger tanks?

Edited by jerryjoe

I just ordered an aerotank, aerotank mini and a davide mini. Don't have them in my possession yet. Did you put the mini aerotank airflow ring on the davide mini or the airflow ring from the regular aerotank?

Second question, isn't everything above the bottom ring on the aerotank and the davide pretty much the same or does adding the airflow to the davide mini make an already better tank even better?

Davide Mini is perfect as it is, or was, I only use the Anyvape Model that uses KPT coils they stopped making. The Aerobase loosens the draw on the KPT to match that of the Davide Mini and both hold 2.5ml of liquid. The new version of the Davide Mini uses Aspire dual coils and I am not a fan plus they lowered the capacity from 2.0ml. I bought a total of 12 when I found out they were changing. My newer ones are 2.0ml but my older ones are 2.5ml. I still have 4 of the older ones that holds 2.5ml I use at work. One gets me through the day.

I never have had an Aerotank, I simply put the Aerotank Base on the bottom of two of my KPT 2s to try and it loosens the draw to match that of the Mini Davides.

The full size Davide and full size KPT are very similar but I never bought a full size Davide so I dont know for sure. The Davide Mini looks exactly like the KPT mini but holds 1ml more liquid in its original form. The newer models are only .5 more. Either way, I have no use for a 1.5ml tank lol.

I just bought three AeroBases on a whim, since they were on sale... basically a buy 2 get 1 free deal. My intention was to have spares for my AeroTank, and to TRY one on my KPT2's...

WOW, Glad I took everyone's advice and tried one on my KPT2! They're like a whole new tank with the AeroBase...

Next time I find a good deal on AeroBases, I guess I'll have to stock up, because I plan to pick up a few more KPT2's when I can catch them on sale :)

I just ordered 6 more and convert all my KPT2s.

The kanger air valve worked wonders with my kpt3..guy at work uses it on his mini kpt3 and loves it. Idk if it's worth on a mini cause I found the mini 3 to be a fairly easy draw to beggin with. Maybe it's just me though