Whats your favorite ejuice?

Taste is extremely subjective. What tastes great to one person will taste like dirty socks to another. There have been lots of threads already done about favorite juices. Do a search for it. Scroll up. See that magnifying glass? Click on that and type in "favorite juice" or something like that and you should get lots of different threads. Also, check out the "Watcha vaping?" thread. The comments there should help a lot. :)

Endless Summer from Fuzion Vapor. Like Tam said taste is subjective but I have yet to find anything close for my taste. It is advertised as a Strawberry Lemonade but is not very tart, kind of sweet but not overpowering so, and heavier on the strawberry than the lemon. It is my perfect vape. I have bought and given away probably close to 1000ml of liquids in the last year and nothing else I have tried comes close.

Now the thing about liquid is it might taste like *** to you. Everyone likes different things but its hard to imagine anyone not liking this one lol. I literally haven't had another flavor in a tank in months but there is 375ml of Endless Summer on the shelf haha.

If you have a local shop, they will have sample tanks where you can try a flavor, or 20, to find something you like... and if you're not satisfied with a single flavor, or their "blends"... you can always use your imagination and merge flavors on your own to get a whole new experience. A word of advice, though... when blending flavors, do it in small increments... 1ml of this, 2ml of that, etc.... that way you don't end up wasting 30ml of juice on flavor that tastes like crap, despite what you expected it to taste like :)

Once you find a few flavors you like, then you can try similar ones from online shops, and may find you'll like those better. I buy things online, and from my local retail-shop... prices are about the same, once you factor in the freebies, sales, and the great service I get from the B&M staff.

Can't say I care to much for their advertizing.

"Grand Vapors

Breaking News:
Orphan Blood is starting the pre-orders and may release as soon as Friday. We are waiting for bottles to come in. We do currently have 60ml and 120ml.
Orphans stopped crying today so we started stabbing them.
We have been storing their sweat in the in large barrels for a few months now to make a flavor but in the mean time we will be stabbing them so they will cry and if any die we will have Orphan Organs also.
"
To me this is just disturbing. Not impressed!

I'm Step Dad to 6 kids, 5 were severely abused and the abusers are still walking around unpunished. I just can't see the humor or need for this. Has nothing to do with if the juice is good or not. Not saying they are abusing Kids, I just don't think joking about it is in very good taste.

Can't say I care to much for their advertizing.

"Grand Vapors

Breaking News:

Orphan Blood is starting the pre-orders and may release as soon as Friday. We are waiting for bottles to come in. We do currently have 60ml and 120ml.

Orphans stopped crying today so we started stabbing them.

We have been storing their sweat in the in large barrels for a few months now to make a flavor but in the mean time we will be stabbing them so they will cry and if any die we will have Orphan Organs also.

"
To me this is just disturbing. Not impressed!

I don't find this funny either. The description is in very poor taste. How does a description of helpless children being stabbed equate to a great tasting flavor?

Ok don't eat at chic fill a because they don't serve *** people. Really guys?

Actually they changed their stance and apoligized after the outcry but until they did, I didn't. I don't like Michael Vick and I would never order liquid from a company that would even think this is appropriate. Its not bashing you personally, its just saying its difficult for me and obviously others to trust anyone that could come up with something that tasteless with something I am ingesting into my body.

It wasn't until I made that post that I had even looked into the company. I'm not personally attacking you Happy Vapor. Just understand why it would/could be offensive. The way I see it, and yes I know it is just trying to funny, they are advertizing that they get the juice from abusing children and profit from it. That is in poor taste. As far as the OP goes it is not an attack of him/her either.

They can advertize the product anyway they like, but I have a right to be offended by the way they present it. I also have a right to express that I'm offended.

I agree. Not the best advertising. Maybe even the worst. All im saying is that it is good juice and their marketing strategies don't effect the taste. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect yours. It doesn't matter anyway because the juice is not available so happy vaping.