What do you carry your supplies in on the go?

rbalenbin

I've got an old Crown Royal bag I carry my daily needs around it, usually my Vamo V5 and with the Kayfun and my MVP with a KPT2 and a couple different juices and a little repair kit for the Kayfun and some extra coils for the KPT

Edited by Rcam1977

When I'm out and about, I'm carry my spare eGo battery and at least one Kanger mini tank with a spare 10ml bottle of something tasty (along with spare charger, q-tips, etc) inside my small eGo case. I carry a fully-assembled eGo unit inside a re-purposed plastic tube from a Garcia & Vega Double-Lonsdale cigar (roughly 6.5" long and 18mm diameter).

On the motorcycle, the eGo case fits perfectly into the leather case on my tank-bib or in my tail-bag. If I have to go into the office, the case is in a large front-pocket of my laptop backpack, and in the car, the case is generally in the storage pocket under my armrest or the pocket below the stereo (depending on which car I'm driving).

The assembled e-cig in the cigar tube fits perfectly next to my checkbook or cellphone in my larger jacket pocket, or my main MC riding-jacket has large "pen-pockets" with elastic loops which are almost made for it. This way,it stays upright and is well protected (and the tube is leak-proof in the event of catastrophic tank failure).

When I'm in the car, my "active" unit is sitting upright in a $3 silicone "cell-phone cup-holder" I bought at the dollar store. The round unit has a cut-out for a cell-phone and two ink-pen holes, which just fit an eGo-size battery... and the whole unit fits nicely inside one of my cup-holders, without being too tall to be in the way, and my vape is always handy, without having to hold it or have it rattle around loose in a cup-holder.

I've not had to think about longer trips (than day-trips or weekend), but I think for those, I'll be looking to invest $10 in the cosmetics case from Walmart that Compenstine suggested on another thread.... all metal and has elastic loops for eGo batteries/tanks and a large net pocket in the lid... and a carry handle too :) Add in some foam and I think this would be an excellent solution for carrying "more" of your stuff.

I was thinking of getting a tackle box for my stuff I keep at home. Something that has a bunch of small compartments i can stash my used coil heads, rebuilt heads, juice, wicking materials, cleaning gear, ect. Long story short I went out last week and got a flat compartment box but I've already outgrown it..lol. Should have sprung for a full tackle box

I've been taking it old school with a cardboard box for on the go, one that has a front flap that slides in or out after you close the box. I'm looking for something better though. Last night I redid my boxes so that I don't carry around things I don't need (like three empty kanger pro tank boxes, an aspire naultilus box and a Kayfun Box. My vape kit got much smaller when I removed all those empty boxes lol.

For the house, I'm thinking of something like one of those stand up wooden jewlry boxes that women have, but something antique and maybe a bit more masculine than what women usually use. I have a two chest roll around snap-on tool box in my bedroom and there's not room for another one, hence something small like the jewelry box idea.

The problem is my girl's been asking for one of those jewelry boxes for a year, so if I buy one for my vaping supplies I'll end up in the dog house or give in and have it full of jewelry.

Ever since I built my desk I carry my gear in my pocket. Mvp 2 with the kayfun lite +

I carry my I taste v3 with protank 3 mini in my pocket at work. But I have a lot of flavors I switch through because sometimes I can't taste my juices.

For the past month and a half I've only vaped 1 flavor so it works for me

I used to vape Apollo grape for the first 2 months but it was too expensive local so I'm trying different flavors from MVB to find something I like. But sometimes I can't even taste the flavors and other times I can.

I am also a "one flavor" guy except on occasions. I gave away everything else once I tasted my ADV. Usually my supplies consist of two batteries and two tanks one in my pocket and one in a cup on my desk as a backup. I no longer even keep a charger at work I am very confident in my equipment.

Now for a weekend trip or vacation I use a toiletry bag and load everything into that. Has always worked for me!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Locking-Medicine-Case/28904365?adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=41833582510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

Vaultz medicine case, cheapest is at Walmart and it has a combo lock in case you are around children. I think it is for insulin originally but I find it perfect for rebuilding supplies, juices and a few batteries. Small, sturdy and protects the stuff inside!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Locking-Medicine-Case/28904365?adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=41833582510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

Vaultz medicine case, cheapest is at Walmart and it has a combo lock in case you are around children. I think it is for insulin originally but I find it perfect for rebuilding supplies, juices and a few batteries. Small, sturdy and protects the stuff inside!

I'm actually looking for one of these around town. I ordered this and I'll give it a review once it arrives, but it's at fasttech, by the time it gets here, the FDA grace period might be over and it will have to go for approval.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1672401

Well, been vaping for almost 3 months after almost 12 years of smoking analogs. So now I've gathered some batteries and flavors and other supplies. What do you guys and gals carry everything in?

I know this sounds kind of silly, but I carry mine in an old make-up bag. It's kind of thick and I'm not that clumsy, so I'm not too worried about it just yet, but I'm probably going to buy a case or a more protective bag pretty soon.