Looking for advice

I'm a little confused...in one post bcartervol98 says:

If you want little or no throat hit but big clouds, you need to get a higher VG liquid. I mainly vaoe liquids from Fuzion that are 65% VG but when I order elsewhere I always get 70vg.

Then a few posts later he says fuzion liquids are 100% PG (65% base and 35% flavor).

If I use my existing ego vv 650 mah battery with my kager MT3 tank/atomizer (sorry if I used the wrong term - I still am baffled by the whole cartomizer/clearomizer/atomizer thing) and I replace my current 2.2 ohm coil with a 1.8 ohm coil how high can I go on VG?

Will a different setup (battery/tank) yeild different results? what I mean, will a vision spinner with a kager pro tank put out a bigger cloud of "smoke" with the same exact liquid than a ego vv battery with a kager MT3 tank?

Bcarter gave you some very good advice and recommendations. I'm just over the two year vaping mark and even though price isn't an issue for me, either, and I have mech mods and APVs, the batteries that are my main go-tos are the Vision Spinner. Between the 900 mAh and 1300 mAh, I have around nine of them that get a constant work-out. I've had to replace three of them but they were well over a year old and they served me well.

You said that your juice is 20 PG/80 VG. This is one of the main reasons why you're not getting much vapor. Most of my juices are at 50/50 with a Kanger Pro Tank 2 (KPT2), Anyvape Davide (almost identical to the KPT2 but imo performs better with better flavor), and the Davide mini. They all use the same coil. I also have a KPT3 dual coil but use the single coil in it. For this tank the dual coil is over rated and more expensive. The single coils work better for me at 1.8 ohms.

At 50/50 ratio I get so much vapor I sometimes have to open a window and turn on a fan to air out a bit with my set up. With a 1.8 ohm coil, depending on the flavor of juice, I usually run right at 4.0 volts give or take.

Fadora and EC Blends has most of my juice business as they're consistently good -- for me. I've yet to meet anyone who hasn't loved Compenstine's juices at Fadora. :)

The thickness thing was relating to wicking issues. A lower ohm at the same voltage is going to draw more juice out of the wicks faster. The thinner juices run through the wick and to the coil faster. Make sense?

More VG = more vapor, slightly sweeter juice, thicker juice that doesn't wick as well, less throat hit

More PG = more throat hit, less vapor, thinner juice

In a tank using standard store-bought coils I wouldn't go higher than 70 VG. More than that and you'll get dry hits and your coils will gunk up faster = replacing coils more often.

There is no "smoke", it's vapor. :)

Fuzion's juices are "no PG added." That distinction is important. There is PG in their flavoring but they don't add any more PG to the juice so it's not 100% VG.

I know there isn't any smoke in vapor. That's why I put it in quotes. The stuff I've been using has been 80 PG/ 20 VG or 70 PG/ 30 VG. I've been vaping dragon mist out of oklahoma (they have a brick and mortar store in lafayette) and halo Tribeca. Both are more PG than VG, or so I've been told. I will get my hands on some liquid that is higher in VG and see how it goes. I will also replace my 2.2 ohm coils with 1.8 ohm coils. I've searched "kager MT3 coils" on google and the only vendors I get have the option of 1.8, 2.2 and 2.5 ohm. There isn't any option for a coil with lower resistance than 1.8. If I produce larger clouds then I will invest in some of the vision spinners (1300 mah or 1600 mah). That will solve the problem of charging before the day is through.

Does the KPT2 or 3 have the same profile as the vision spinner battery or do you have to get a beauty ring? What about the KPT mini?

I don't always put my unit in my pocket but when I do I'd like the battery and tank to be the same thickness.

You will need the mini's if you want the same form as the batt. KPT2 Mini, or KPT3 mini, but the 3 uses dual coils. Not sure if it can be used with single's. I have the kpt2 mini and I like it. I think thats a good plan overall. Those 2 changes could make a huge difference for you.

You'll want the mini version of the KPT2 in order to get the same profile as the Spinner in a 900 mAh. The 1300 mAh batteries are a little wider around but not so much as to make a difference. You won't need a beauty ring for the mini but will for the regular sized KPT2 or KPT3.

You can get a 5-pack of MT3 coils in 1.8 ohm from Discount Vapers for $5.96. I use them regularly for coils and other hardware.

http://www.discountvapers.com/kanger-t3s-mt3s-coil-replacement-5-pack-1-8ohms-1/

Thanks for all the advice. I'll try many of the suggestions when I get back on land in about 9 or 10 days. Thanks for the link for the replacement coils Tameiki. The brick and mortar stores in Lafayette Louisiana are lacking a bit. I don't think vaping has caught on down here. I don't mind ordering of the internet I just like to go in knowing the business is reputable if possible.

Discount Vapers is one of my frequent vendors. I usually spend no less than $50 every time I shop there and can go up to a couple hundred on occasion.

Fadora Vapors is another (great juice, better customer service!) and The Veteran Vaper (another place with excellent customer service) are my top three vendors. If my word means anything, Fadora and The Veteran Vaper are very highly recommended, and anyone who followed my recommendation and has done business with these two have never had a problem, only rave reviews. :)