More Kanger problems -_-

Good point troy! If the airflow is poor it causes a the liquid to draw into the coil to much and can cause flooding and it travels up the tube into your mouth, but also lets it flood the batt connection.

Good point troy! If the airflow is poor it causes a the liquid to draw into the coil to much and can cause flooding and it travels up the tube into your mouth, but also lets it flood the batt connection.

That has to be my problem then. I just have to figure out why I'm not getting airflow. I've been vaping the 1.8 coil for about 2 hours now with no problems, but when I install the 2.5 coil I have 0 airflow. I would automatically assume it was a problem with the coil, but i'm using the very same coil in my mini with no problems lol.

I work in a B&M and see these problems everyday, plus I own a dozen protanks, so this should do it..

sorry Montana Dobies, I don't do internut orders...

I added them while you were making your order. ;) I can add one in for yeah with your order and just pay me later like you did the tank.

I'll take my commission from you tho...where's my coils buddy? Running low.......

I'll take my commission from you tho...where's my coils buddy? Running low.......

I'll be getting them done this weekend sir. Plan for them to be going out Monday. :) Commission..... LMAO on $5.99 hummmm at what 5% that would be about $0.29. ;)

It's not all that fun...somedays it's leaker day..everyone has a problem, and can't fix it themselves...so often I just want to scream "change the fraking coil dude"!!!!

It's called work for a reason.... lol But many would love to have the ability to see and experiment with different things like you. I'm sure it has it's down side as well.

Don't take me wrong...I love what I do...I don't get paid **** for it, but it's very rewarding. Our shop is more suited for noobs and intermediate vapers... Not really for chasers....we carry a few mods, RBA , RDA , and if you need kanthal or vcts we got em. But it's all about THR in my shop, getting them started..I love noobs, I get to change their lives.... From 18 to 84 I've switched a lot of folks...and I aske a few questions and usually know what juice you'll like in the first ten minutes. All noobs leave my shop vaping, with at least half a clue what their doing, not just parts in a bag...when they come back weeks later and show me the LUV, and respect cuz they know I made a difference.

Don't take me wrong...I love what I do...I don't get paid **** for it, but it's very rewarding. Our shop is more suited for noobs and intermediate vapers... Not really for chasers....we carry a few mods, RBA , RDA , and if you need kanthal or vcts we got em. But it's all about THR in my shop, getting them started..I love noobs, I get to change their lives.... From 18 to 84 I've switched a lot of folks...and I aske a few questions and usually know what juice you'll like in the first ten minutes. All noobs leave my shop vaping, with at least half a clue what their doing, not just parts in a bag...when they come back weeks later and show me the LUV, and respect cuz they know I made a difference.

I really wish we had a better shop where I live. The employee's just don't seem to know as much as they should.

I really wish we had a better shop where I live.  The employee's just don't seem to know as much as they should.   

Lol, I know where your coming from. I went to my b&m to get my menthol (love their menthol) but, They are idiot's. One of the guys there has a Russian 91% and it leaks out of the air flow hole. Took it apart for him right there in the shop and had him replace the o-ring in the center of the top cap and no more leak.

Look, A noob that knows more than they do.. :D

That felt good. Makes me feel like I am actually learning something from everyone here and able to help others..

So back to the OP - HERES THE VERDICT:

Threw in a new 1.8ohm coil head out of a 5 pack - hits like a champ, and not a drop of leakage, problem solved.

Moral of the story: Soon as you buy a protank, throw those POS coils away and go get a 5 pack :P