Efest or Sony VTC's

So, What is your preference? Or which is "better"? Efest 18650 or the Sony VTC4 or VTC5?

I currently have a Efest 18650 1600mah and am looking to get 1 or 2 more. It last me all day and on days off i dont really put it down.

Just need some opinion's.. Thanks.

I just added eight VTC5's to my battery arsonal and they still amaze me.

It's like they just wont die, 24 hours plus on my Nemisis at .8 ohms and chain vaping too boot.

Sony's are made in Japan where they make some of the best top rated batteries in many styles.

I'm a bit biased and I'll admit to it, but they earned my respect the hard way years ago.

The only efest 18650 I would ever use now is the purple 35amp one.

My go-to battery is the Sony VTC 4 or 5.

Well, I checked out the Efest 35 amp and the reviews say they are a pulse versus constant power. The VTC4 and 5 have very good reviews. I am leaning more towards the VTC's..

So how long does a vtc last in your vtr?

That's hard to say as I don't use it as my main vaping device.

Before I got my Nemisis my SVD was my goto device and I was getting 24 hours plus even tho my pvd hardly ever leaves my hand.

I didn't mention that I recharge always at 3.7v and never lower.

I wouldn't buy new cells for a VTR if you have those Efest cells.

But if you plan on a mech I'd suggest the VTC just in case you might head that route.

600mah may be a bit noticeable especially if your current cells are getting older.

If you know you won't be buying a mech I would have bought the 10amp 2900mah Panasonic's.

I use them in my VTR and SVD with no issues, they just aren't stressed as much but work all the same. Kinda driving a Ferrari in a 55 MPH zone. I knew I would be buying mechs soon when I needed new cells so I did a bit of future proofing.
Hehe I use them in my VTR also. It does feel a little silly I'm wanting to pick up a few vtc5's when I can find em to. Edited by VIAWOL

VTC 4's are great too! The 5's will last a bit longer, but not by much if you're a chain vaper like I am. I'm holding off on the purchase of the 5's untill the 6's come out. I may be one step behind the next latest and greatest thing, but when the 5's hit the market, 4's got a lot easier to get a hold of.