Battery help!

yamankafozi

Ok so today I bought this battery it's an MNKE IMR 18650 MaH and I have a scorpion mechanical mod. When I press the button at the bottom the it takes about 1 minute of holding it for vape to start happening any suggestions?

extra: I have a dual coil build 26g kanthal wire, and a patriot clone atomizer, and im using premium e liquid, also the battery is a flat top

yes it rattles and this is the mod http://www.vaporbeast.com/stinger-mechanical-mod.html. It says it does have an adjustable pin but how can I adjust it.. im new to this

Ok, take the top cap off (the part that the atomizer screws onto). You should see a contact pin (it may be copper, silver, or brass). It should unscrew. Unscrew it a little, then re-attach it with the battery in the mod. If the battery still rattles, unscrew the pin a little more.

Let me know if it helps

Ok, your adjustable positive pin is screwed all the way in. If its stuck, you'll need to use a small pair of needlenose pliers and gently twist the smaller contact counterclockwise. Once it loosens with the pliers, you can do it by hand. The one that adjusts is the smaller post thats nestled up close to the bigger one in your first pic.

In the top cap (where you screw on a device) does the pin move up and down with SLIGHT pressure? Don't push very hard to check. Some are floating so that with a tank/rda etc... on it that it move a lil bit. You may be able to see that if you screw on your device with the top cap seperated from the battery tube.